Lou Lou

Caroline's P.O.V.

"I'm so sorry Miss. Moore , but you have suffered a miscarriage" when the doctor said that I didn't know how to feel. "Ok, may I leave now" I said looking at my converses. "Yes" Doctor. Posik said. "Come on Caroline" Alayna said. "Well God knows the way" I said getting in the car. "Ain't that the truth" Alayna said. "Well lets go get my hair did" I said laughing.

After I got my hair done it looked amazing. By the time it was done it was 4:00 so we went and swong by the house to pick up Raven. When I slowly oppend her door, I saw her and Harry swallowing each other. "Raven" I yelled making them turn and look at me. "Use protection next time, oh yeah a I don't know WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW" I scream making her jump to the floor. "Goodbye Harry" she called walking off. "Lets go get our hair dyed" she said. "You can I'm gonna go fi nd

Alayna" I said walking to where Ray Ray was staying think Alathen yna would be all over him, but when I walked in I saw Ray trying to get out from under Bunny trying to kiss him. Then Alyana Walked by just as I went in to beat the shit out of her. Oh God she is gonna get now. "DA FUCK BITCH" Alayna screamed.

Alayna's P.O.V.

As I walked to go see my bae I saw him trying to get away from Bunny trying to kiss him. Then Caroline walked in looking really pissed. "DA FUCK BITCH" I screammed shit is about to go DOWN. "IT'S RAY'S FAULT HE CAME ON ME" she yelled guess she knows what happens to girls when they mess with my man. "OH OH REALLY" clappin' my hand and flippin' my hair. "WELL I MEAN I'M BETTER AND PRETTIER THEN BOTH OF YOU" then I lost it I punched her in the face until I felt arms around me pulling me back. After a little bit of struggling I finnaly stopped turned aroud to see everyone there. "I want all of ya'll to leave" I said. "Everyone" Ray asked. "Yes, Ray I-I think we need a break" when I said that it broke my heart. "Ya'll need to be gone before we come back at 10:45" I said walking out of the house. Then Caroline and Raven came in the car looking like WOW. "Um are are you ok" Raven asked. "Yes" I said trying to act fine. 

Caroline's P.O.V.

When we got the the set we were greeted by Lou. "Lou Lou" we called. We've grown close to Lou since we've met the girls. "OMG YOU GUYS HAIR IS SO CUTE" Lou squealed. Then my cute little bae Lux came out. "Luxxy" I said running to her and kissing her on the nose. Then I heard the words I was dreading