Consert!!!

Caroline's P.O.V.

"AND I WON'T LET THESE LITTLE THING" My phone alarm sang. "AHHHH come on its time to get up so we can get breakfast from the buffet" i said "Its to early" Alayna said. "So you want to be out all day and have no breakfast" I asked. "No" She groaned. We sat up ad looked at each other. Then Raven ran to the bathroom. "That's not fair my legs broken" I pouted. "Here" Alayna said handing me my makeup bag. "Thanks girl" I said getting out my foundation.

45 Minuets Later

"Done time to eat" I said rubbing my hands together. "I'm soooo hungery" Raven said. When the elavator opened I could smell it, but when I tured the wall my jaw jropped. "FOOD" I yelled grabbing a plate. The food I got was eggs, bacon, pancakes, Biscuits and gravy, Cinnamon roll, Fruit, French toast,Grits, Muffin, Toaster Strudel, Waffle, and Yogurt. "Do you think you got to much food" Raven asked while I am sitting down. "No we are having a big day" I said smiling. "Damn you have a lot of food" Alayna said sitting down. "Like I told Aven we have a big day" I said

15 minuets later

"There's one" I yelled Hailing a taxi. "Where to" the taxi driver asked. "London 1 please" I said. "Ohh going to see One Direction" he asked smiling. "Yeah there girlfriends are our friends" I said. "Cool, the ride will be 30 minuets" he said. "Ok"

30 minuets later

"Here we are, the will be £30" he said. "Thanks here" I said giving him a tip of £15. "Thanks for a fun cab ride" I said closeing the door and wobbling on my crutches, over to Raven and Alayna. "Ok pt on your passes" I said handing out the V.I.P. passes. "Ok Perrie's text say says there in row A seat 6" Raven said. "Excuse me" I said trying go through the crowd. "Can you help" I asked Alayna trying to get down the stairs. "Oh yeah" she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the front row. "Hey Perrie" I yelled. "Oh my god when did you break your leg" Perrie said. "2 days ago a girl in heels steped on my leg" I said. Dear lord" Eleanor said. "How long do you have to wear you cast" Danielle asked. "It's a small break so only 4 weeks"

"Hello everybody" Harry said. He turned around and his eyes met with Ravens and his jaw dropped and he just stood there. Then Niall went over to Harry to see what he was staring at and his eyes locked mine. His eyes are like oceans there so beautiful. Liam came over and laughed and pulled the boys away. "Oh someone has a crush" Danielle said to me and Raven. "Ok guys we are going to start will 'Little Things" Liam said. They all can over to us and sat down on stage. When Zayn sang he sang to Perrie. When Louis sang he sang to Eleanor. When Liam sang he sang to Danielle. Now Harry's singing and he's singing to Raven. "Awww how cute" I said nudging Rave. "Shut up" she said slowly still looking at Harry.

"Oh look now its Niall's turn" Raven said pointing at Niall. When I looked up Niall was indeed looking at me. I'm so happy I can't even move so Raven raises my hand and makes me wave. Niall was playing the guitar so he could not wave so he just smirched.

2 Hours Later

"Goodnight London" They all yelled waving and running off stage. "Do we get to meet them now" I asked almost bouncing up and down. "Yes you two love birds" Eleanor said. "What ever" I said laughing. "Ugh I can't walk any more" I said. "Paul" "Yes Mrs. Malik" Paul said smiling "Oh stop but can you please carry Caroline to the boys she can't walk on her crutches any more" she said. "Perri-" but before I could Finnish Paul picked me up and ran backstage. "AHHHH" I said laughing. Then we got backstage he set me down right in front of Niall. Really about 5 inches apart. Went to put my hand out, but lost balance and fell on Niall. "I'm sorry my crutches lost balance and you know I fell on you" I said my face redder than a cranberry. "Do you need help up" Niall asked. "Yes please" I said. "Oh I'm sure you want help" Raven said. "Do you like your nose" I said "Oh dear Jesus" Raven said jumping into Harry's arms. I saw her face go from scared to look like she was about to moan. "Mmmm" she squealed. "Um Caroline your still on the floor" Niall said trying to save Raven. "Help" I asked. "Oh yeah" Niall laughed and put out his hand. Once I grabbed his hand I felt sparks everywhere. "Can we watch a movie" I asked looking like a little kid. "What movie" Liam asked. All the girls looked at each other and then at the same time we all said "MEAN GIRLS" "We don't have that" Liam said. "Oh ya we do" Perrie said pulling out 'Mean Girls' out of her purse. "Do you just keep that in there" Zayn asked. "Yup" she said popping te p.

About 50 minuets into the movie

"You smell like a baby prositute" we all said together.

10 minuets later

Then the most amazing thing happened Niall did the oldest trick in the book. He yawned then put his arm over me. I looked fine from the outside but inside I was freaking out. I was about to fall asleep then I heard Niall say "Good night Princess" Did I just hear him right or did I dream that.