Family's Coming To Town

Caroline's P.O.V.

"Guys she's awake" He yelled. "How are you feeling" Dani asked. 'I saw him" I said. "Aww you were just dreaming sweetie" "Who did this" Niall asked. "Prod" I said "Um Niall your going to have to leave now" she said pushing him out the door. "It was Prod" Dani yelled out the door. "Everyone get out right now", Alayna said as she rushed in. "Why do we need to leave" Dani asked. "Because I need to talk to Caroline privatly". Then everyone left quietly and Alayna closed the door.

Alayna's P.O.V.

"Okay so tell me what happened in detail I have to know" I told Caroline. "Do I have too? I really don't want to relive it" she whined. "Yes you do. I need to know what happened so that we can make sure he will never come back and hurt you again." " Okay. It was a month ago I was walking in the park when I saw him. I-I thought it was just my imagination playing games on me agian so I kept on walking then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an ally and held me down then punched me and said "Thats for leaving me then he yoou know" She said trying to be strong. Then the door bell ring and then I rememberd whos here "What to find out who"s down stairs"

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm not sad any more now that Caroline's not in the state of stress thing. I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. "Um Niall come here" Louis yelled. When I got to my door I allmost spit out my food. A bunch of people stood at my door I know who 3 of them where. It was Princeton, Ray-Ray, and Roc Royal. 3 of 4 of our boyband rivals, but before could say someting Caroline and Alyana came running down the stairs. "Raven" Caroline called with excitment. "What i- Ahhhhh" she yelled hugging everybody. By now eveyone was here. First Caroline hugged Roc showed off his muscels then he whisped sometihg into her ear and she whisperd something back makeing him look embarested then she kissed him on the cheek. Then she hugged Priceton the she kissed him on the cheeck. "Move Alayna I need to get some Ray-Ray" she said pushing there locked lips and engulfing into a big hug.

Caroline's P.O.V.

"Are those space pants cause you ass is out of this wold" Roc said. "No there softball pants cause this ass is out of your leauge" I said in return and kissing him on the cheek. Then hugging Princeton and Ray-Ray. And the rest of my friends and family . "Everybody these are my brothers Cole, Paul, Kian, and Chandler" I said pointing to my brothers. "Hey aren't you on the walking dead" Zayn asked. "Yeah" Chandler said. "Were all so proud of my little Chandler" I said tussuling his hair. " These are my sisters Bunny and Lily" I said. "And these are my Best friend is the whole world Ray-Ray, Roc, Princeton, Ki'lloi, and this is Star, Beauty, and Baydoll" I said. Hi" eveybody said. "Well I'm gonna go change I'll be right back" I said kissing Niall and running up the stairs. Grabbing my make up bag and snapback.

Down Stairs

"Your belly button is pierced" Niall said. "Yeah it was a gift from Roc after High school" I said. "Oh a gift from Roc huh" he mumbled. "Zayn where is the closes basketball court" I asked. "You play Basketball" Zayn asked. "Are you kidding me in Cali the called me the 'Westside Winner" I said proud of myself. "3 blocks to the right" Zayn said. "Roc, Ray, Prince, Cole, Chandler, Paul, Ki'lloni, Star, Beauty, Babydoll, and Alyana lets go eveybody eles stay here and get to know everybody" I said leading everybody out the door. Right as we all got out the door FLASH photaghers. "Wave to the Camras" I said waving "Caroline how do you know Mindless Behavior" one of them said chasing after us "We grew up together in Cali have a nice day"