✿ My Brother's Best Friend - Knightsrachel

MY BROTHER'S

   BEST FRIEND

-Knightsrachel -

Description:

Emily Winston has returned back home after spending a year in London. She comes home to her shared apartment with her twin brother, Emmett, to find that Emmett has offered his best friend, Parker Adams, a room in their apartment. Parker & Emily struggle to get along, including daily squabbles and constant insults. How will Emily survive living with Parker Adams?

*This book deals with issues such as Anorexia and self-harm.

What I loved:

This was a very original book that I simply adored. I loved everything in it from the characters to the amazing plot twists that was created by Knightsrachel. The whole concept of My Brother's Best Friend was actually one of the first books that I read that followed a plot like it and the more I read, the more I LOVED it. There was a lot of serious stuff in this book though that involved Anorexia and self-harm and I just want to let everyone know that before they go and read the book, but apart from that I found that this was a beautifully well written book. 

Favourite Character: 

My favourite character would have to be Parker Adams because of his funny and pretentious personality. He was such a good character to introduce into this book and I thought that it needed someone like him because of the way he introduces a different effect on Emily. I loved how they always dissagreed and had that relationship, it made the book even better!

I would seriously reccomend this book for everyone, it was such a well written and good read. The link is in the comments as well, but please check it out, it is another one of my favourite books (which is why I put it on here). So go ahead and check it out and drop by Knightsrachel's page and check out some of her other books because all her books are amazing!

Thanks guys, drop some comments and suggestions for some other books below, I'm always looking for some more books to read and review! :) x

~ Tessa xxx