✿ Bad Boy Isn't My Type - LiloHorse

Bad Boy Isn't My Type - LiloHorse

Description:

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked.

"Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face.

"Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first. Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson. Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead. Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

What I loved About This Book:

Okay, what I absolutely loved about this book was the way the author, LiloHorse, created the whole scene. A girl who has to go tp college and ends up having to stay in a room with the bad boy who was none other than Hunter! I loved this story and it was completed and amazing. You NEED to read this :)

Favorite Character:

I loved Hunter. No other words needed, he was just hillarious, sacrastic, bad and uttlerly amazing! He was easy to relate to because he also had this haunting past about him which I think was great and really did make me intrigued. I thought it was brilliant and should definitely be read!

There you go everyone, another amazing book! Voted and comment if you're enjoying this so far <3