✿ The Runaways - Jr0127

The Runaways - Jr0127

Description:

Love's a disappearing act, death's an illusion.

When Hailey Anderson, daughter of a dangerous D.C. senator, slams into Caleb Evans, a pretty boy with a million-dollar smile and a million ugly secrets, she figures fate has finally given her an escape from the broken home she's desperate to distance herself from.

Their seemingly star-crossed encounter results in her being drugged and dragged out of Washington as Caleb's ugly background bubbles to the surface.

Caught between deadly family ties, financial desperation, and an intriguing new hostage, Caleb struggles to walk the line between loyalty and frightening new feelings for Hailey. When his brothers discover Caleb distancing himself from their last chance plan for survival turned federal crime, they stop at nothing to tear the two of them apart.

When helping Hailey means losing everything, will Caleb stay barbwire-tied to his brothers or hold on to a hostage who's got a hold on him?

What I loved:

I stumbled across this book when I first joined Wattpad, and I must admit I was instantly caught in the beautiful words that the author, Jr0127, used as she began the book. I absolutely loved everything about it. The book was one that I have NEVER read before, the plot doesn't compare to most and I also got recommended this book by my friend Bookworm177 who said it had been a book she'd been reading and absolutely loved. I must say, everything about it worked so amazingly and I LOVED it! All the characters just worked and they all had different connections.

Jenny demonstrated so many different talents as she wrote and I couldn't quite understand how someone could write as well as she could. Each chapter I read as I pursued towards the end, I was at the edge of my seat in tears, literally! I loved it so much and need to re-read it again!

Favourite Character:

This was such a hard decision as I was reading because all characters had different traits and were all so different. I absolutely loved them all, but I must say, Caleb was probably my favourite. He was so strong and usually acted like he could take care of himself, but he had that amazing vulnerability about him that I loved so much. He was definitely not like other characters I have read about before. Something about him really made me captivated and I loved him SO much!!! He was AMAZING! The entire book was amazing!

Great job Jenny, you're one of my favourite author's on wattpad and this book was just so different from any I have read before. I loved all the places you took me as I read The Runaways because I found that I have never had that type of connection with the characters and books. Your writing just tied it all together for me which I absolutely loved!!! Your book is amazing and I would read it again and again, I picture it as a movie and everything about it was just so unique!

A/N: I hope you all read this book, I promise that you will never read anything like it. I know I haven't, thanks so much as well for making such an amazing book Jr0127 :)

Link to The Runaways is found in the comments below as well. Please comment your thoughts!

~ Tessa xx