Chapter 11: Negative Or Positive?

Andy's P.O.V

I stood in the middle of the stage, the lights off, getting ready.

I flashed a small light the crowd couldn't see but the guys could and they immediately started playing.

The lights flashed on and the crowd cheered, holding up signs.

"What's up fuckers!" I yelled in the microphone.

The people screamed and cheered except for one person I noticed holding their middle finger up and screaming,"Fuck Black Veil Brides, they suck dick!"

"Hold up, guys stop playing." I faced Ashley nodding my head in the direction of the person, and they stopped.

"Alright, I bet you all are wondering why I stopped them. And there's a reason. When all of you amazing motherfuckers were cheering and screaming, I noticed in the back one person holding up their middle finger and screaming shit at us."

"That was me! Black Veil Brides are bitches, you can kill yourselves! I'd rather listen to Falling In Reverse and I hate them also!" A voice shouted in the background and everybody turned to face him.

"Now it's one thing to tell us we 'suck dick' but it's another to tell us to kill ourselves. Now you fucking listen to me straight, you can't come here and bitch about how we 'suck', if we suck so much than why the fuck are you here? Don't you have something better to do than piss off at us at OUR time to sing on stage?" I angrily yelled loudly.

"Fuck you, I can beat your ass anytime!"

"Did you just say you could beat my ass? Then get your fucking ass up on stage and fight me you little cunt! Get up here and fight me dammit!" I screamed out, Ashley getting pissed along with all the other guys.

I heard footsteps from the side of the stage and turned to face the guy.

"Let's fight." The guy stated, looking serious.

"Hit me. I fucking dare you to hit me right now on my face." I said, walking up to him, realizing I was a few inches taller than him.

He reeled back his fist but stopped and slowly dropped it.

"You know why you won't? You have no fucking balls to. Get your fucking ass off this stage and leave. You just ruined this for everybody here." I fisted my hands, biting down my jaw.

I felt a hand holding onto my arm, rubbing it and I looked down to see who it was.

My one and only beautiful girlfriend whispered in my ear,"It's okay, he's gone now, security took him away."

My body relaxed at her touch and I immediately calmed down at her words.

"Okay." I smiled at her gently rubbing her cheek.

"Babe you do know there's people waiting for you to start the show." Rachelle blushed and shyly looked at me.

I looked around and saw the thousands of eyes staring at us and saying,'aww'.

"I'll see you after the show, beautiful." Whispering in her ear, I kissed her and let her go back.

"Alright. Sorry about that you all! I'm just glad he's gone so we can start the show. Who's ready for this?!" I yelled into the microphone, hearing the screams and shouts of my fans.

I looked at the guys and smiled, giving them the cue to begin playing Unbroken.

Rachelle's P.O.V

I panned the crowd, listening to Andy sing in the background.

"He's a great singer isn't he?" A voice questioned behind me, making me jump and turn my head to look who it was.

Of course it just so happened to be Juliet. Go figure.

"Yeah, he is." I smiled, glancing at him and listening to his voice before facing back to Juliet once again.

"You know I still love him, right?" Juliet smiled too nicely for my liking, making me feel uncomfortable.

Biting my lip gently, I cross my arms, looking into her eyes.

"I'm not a fool, of course I would. But he's not something you can just play with, I hope you know that. He's my boyfriend." I replied, my eyes flashing with annoyance.

She smirked, walking a to me. "How do you know he's truly in love with you? He could just be using you as a rebound for me, have you ever thought of that?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, sighing,"Are you saying he's been lying to me this whole time about our relationship? That all it is, is nothing but a joke?"

"Basically. You're pretty smart aren't you? He's just using you like a toy, there isn't anything good about you, all you are is a walking ghost with a large amount of scars. You're just his little pet he's playing with." She smiled, her eyes filled with greed and joy, loving all of this.

"If I remember clearly, you used him like a toy yourself, not only did you hurt him by cheating so often, you broke him. So next time, be more mature and admit your jealousy, I'm tired of your bullshit, it's disgusting. This, whatever it was, is over." I faced the stage again, listening to Andy's voice once more.

1 Month Later (Still on the tour)

I bent over the toilet, gripping the sides and throwing up. Lately I had been feeling nauseous and been throwing up a lot. Nobody knew except for myself.

After brushing my teeth and using mouth wash, I walked into the small kitchen.

Taking a pen, I wrote down on a small sticky note. 'I'll be back soon, just going to the store to buy some snacks. -Rachelle'

**

I placed my nervously shaking hand over the box, walking to the cash register.

"Aren't you Rachelle Wayne? From the band Corpse Bride?" I looked up and saw the cashier was a guy around my age who was about 6ft, had dyed electric blue hair, pale skin, grey eyes, and a British accent.

"Yeah, how'd you know? You listen to my music?" I smiled at him a little as I paid for the things.

"Of course, I'm a big fan of yours, I've loved your music since you first started. Plus I kind of always found you attractive." He said, rubbing his neck and blushing.

"Well it's always cool meeting new fans."

I handed over the money to him as he quickly scanned the box.

Handing me the receipt and change, he shyly smiled at me.

"Do you mind giving me an autograph?" He slid out a Sharpie and one of my new albums. I popped open the cap and wrote my signature in cursive.

"Thanks."

"No problem, well I'll see you around maybe."

I hurriedly walked to the car, started the engine, and drove to the house. I entered, sighing in relief as I saw Andy wasn't home just yet. I ran to the nearest bathroom and did the test.

Waiting nervously, I bit my lip, tapping my fingers against the wall.

I heard the sound of my breathing as I looked down.

Five minutes passed, I flipped the test over and read what it said.

Sweet mother of all fluffy white unicorns.