Chapter 4: Badass Jerk

Hey guys! Hope you're liking the story so far and if you like to add anything please comment on my page or send me a message!

Issac's P.O.V

The thoughts of Rachelle flowed through my mind like a river. God, I couldn't stop thinking of that sexy body of hers, those plump rosie lips, and her beautiful face. She was like a goddess of beauty and she doesn't even acknowledge it. I was so drawn in to her, I felt like a moth to a flame. I mostly loved that faraway look in her eyes. Those plump rosie red lips of hers that i wanted to feel once more. She was like a drug and I was the addict. 'No, dont be stupid. You know what happened last time.' I shivered at the thought, pain spreading through me.

I couldn't.

I won't.

Rachelle's P.O.V

I slipped into my black skinny jeans, slid on my hand-beaded Tulle blouse from Ralph Lauren, and put on my black leather Raffaela Uggs. 'Which jacket?' I looked around in my gigantic closet that was as big as my room.

I decided on putting on my wool fitted basic coat from Coach. 'Now I look pretty damn good.' I smiled inwardy. I quickly brushed my hair, letting it down to make myself look sexier.

I applied my makeup, deciding on a natural eye look today and a good amount of plush pink lipstick and lip gloss. "Hurry up! 20 minutes and then we go!" Trent and Mike both shouted. "Going!" I yelled back, walking down the stairs and going to the kitchen. "Woah, don't you look nice! What happened to my baby girl?" Trent asked hugging me and pinching my cheeks.

"She died along with everything else." I whispered in a voice only i could hear. "What did you say?" Trent questioned with a confused face.

"Oh i said that she grew up and turned into a big girl." I flashed a grin, eating some of my fruit salad.

"Oh yeah sure. That's why I caught you watching Pocahantas the other day, along with My Little Pony." He noted with sarcasm.

"They're good movies now shut up!" I threw a half eaten apple at his head and it bounced off. I bursted out laughing, tears in my eyes, rolling on the floor while holding my stomach. "Oh. My. God. You're. Face!!" I laughed harder as he glared at me.

"Ha ha ha ha very funny." Trent said sarcasticly, rolling his eyes. "It was hilarious!" I laughed a little longer until it died down to small giggles. "Okay well it's time to go." Trent smiled, grabbed his keys and walked out to the garage that was filled with his favorite cars.

"Which one do you want to ride in today?" Trent looked smugly. "Um, the black, fire painted Spyder Ferrari!" I excitedly ran up to it. "Good, i thought you would've liked that choice." Trent smiled at me, turning on the car. I put my seat belt on and we sped off.

__________________________

As i got out the car, all i heard were whispers all about me, they kind of went like this,"Oh my god, did you hear that she's dating Issac Diamante? She's like so lucky! I would just love to.....(that part grossed me out)" or "Dude, do you see that ass of hers. Damn, and those fuckin' tits." or "She's such a fucking slut, I mean like me and Issac were meant to be after that night we had together, it was amazing." Those were all I really heard at least.

"Hey sexy, why don't you leave that fucker Issac and come with me, we could have the time of our lives." A guy yelled out from a group of guys. They all walked to me and surrounded me.

"Fuck off." I glared at him. "I'd love to fuck you off." Another one said and they all whistled at me as one with dark brown hair slapped my ass. I tried slapping him but i ended up missing.