Chapter 13: The Darkness

Rachelle's P.O.V

"HOLY MOTHER OF ALL FLYING POPSICLES!" I screamed as I watched Rin from The Blue Exorcist bleed.

"YOU NEED TO LIVE RIN! DONT YOU FREAKING DIE OR I'LL BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE AND SMACK THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" I cried out.

"Hey baby?" Andy's voice called out to me.

"Yeah?"

"WOULD YOU CALM DOWN AND STOP SCARING ME?! I THOUGHT GANG MEMBERS WERE TRYING TO KILL YOU OR THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE BABY!"

I winced.

"Sorry, babe, I can't help it, Rin is my one love." I whispered the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

But apparently, he did.

He didn't like that.

"What? I'm sorry, repeat what you said." Andy says lowly, walking near me.

"I said I'm hungry." I squeaked, place a pillow over my face and hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Did you? Are you sure? I swear I heard something else." Andy laid his body over mine lightly, pulling the pillow off my face and kissing my neck, making me shiver and bite my lip.

"I- I um.." I mumbled as he continued kissing my soft spot.

Don't fall for it.

Fight it back.

Fight the moan back.

FIGHT IT-

I moaned as he sucked my soft spot and nibbled it.

"I give up! No more teasing, please!" I cried out.

"Then say you only love me." Andy nibbled my neck a bit more, biting it.

Fuck.

"I- I..." I moaned again, gripping his sides as he bit my soft spot a bit harder, sliding his tongue against it.

"Say it." He whispered, biting my soft spot and rubbing my waist.

"I only love you!"

He stopped, kissed my neck, and hugged me.

"Good."

I sighed in relief, but slapped his chest.

"Asshole." I muttered as he chuckled.

"You still love this asshole." Andy smirked.

"Sadly." I grinned, kissing his cheek.''

"I wonder what gender the baby will be." Andy huskily whispered and pulled me close.

"I don't know, but I'm kind of hoping it's a baby boy. Girls are just too much work for me." I muttered.

"I don't mind as long as it looks like you."

"You want a baby boy that looks exactly like me?" I laughed a bit, poking his tummy.

"You know I didn't mean that." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Hush, let me be lame." I giggled.

Out of the nowhere, the door busted open and 7 large men walked towards us.

"Rachelle!" Andy held out his hand to me and yanked me towards him, his eyes held fear.

"Go get her." A cold, deep voice ordered the 7 men, and shivers rippled down my back.

Andy picked me up and ran, looking for an exit.

The moment we were opening the door to leave, a hand reached out and pulled my hair, making Andy drop me, and him get pulled away by one of the men.

"Andy!" I screamed out as Andy was slammed on the back of his skull with a pistol.

His eyes began fading, and slowly they closed. But before they did, he whispered in a very hushed tone,"I love you.."

Tears formed in my eyes as I screamed,"No! No! Let him go! Andy..!"

I screamed over and over again, until a white cloth was shoved into my face, everything became blurry, until finally, all I saw was darkness.

**

I woke up to hearing nothing.

Nothing at all.

And that wasn't a good sign.

I calmly fluttered my eyes open, my vision still a bit blurry for a moment, until it clears up.

The room was large and had whips hanging on the wall. The walls were dark gray and the floor had pearl white marble.

As my eyes trailed down, I noticed my ankles and wrists were chained to a large bed, and above me was a camera watching my every move. My body was fully nude, and only covered by a blanket.

The door creaked open, and loud footsteps walked towards me.

My heart began beating, and my stomach twisted as fear grew within me.

A hand traced down my chin, to my neck, and then to my breasts.

I stared at the cold ice blue eyes that ruined my whole life.

I gripped the bed and I grinded my teeth together.

It was him.

The man who destroyed me.

This time, he was in front of me.

Staring down at the thin blanket that covered my nude body.

"Did you miss me?" His deep voice made me freeze and goosebumps rose all over my body.

He was back.

And there was nothing that would stop him from ruining me once again.

Hey guys I'm sorry is chapter wasn't long!

I've been very busy lately, and my sister recently got married. THANK GOD (just joking, chill).

But, this story will continue, just very, very, very slow updates will be made.

If you have any ideas for the next chapter, please inbox me.

Comment, vote, and share!

Love you all xoxo

~TheNewGurl