Chapter 2: Finding Out One Way Or Another

Issac's P.O.V

All I could think of was Rachelle's tear blurred eyes.

Why was she so sad?

I pondered for a moment before deciding to ask Mike why Rachelle was so sad. '

'Hey Mike, I just got curious.. why does Rachelle look so upset at points?' I sent the message to Mike.

About 5 minutes or so I finally received a reply from Mike, 'Um, her parents died in a car accident about 1 month ago, that's probably why, but who knows? If you want the details ask her yourself ~Mike'.

'Shit man, I didn't know. Thank you for telling me.' I texted back.

I felt deeply sorry for her.

Rachelle P.O.V

"Rosaline, I'm gonna head back home okay!" I said, hugging her and going back to the mansion.

I walked up the stairs to my room, closing the door behind me, and laid on my bed.

I felt the need to listen to some music, so I took my IPod in my hand, putting my headphones in my ears, and put on Pick Up The Phone by Falling In Reverse.

The room was silent besides my music playing through my earbuds.

"PICK UP THE PHONE!" I heard a voice shout at me and I screamed and looked up.

It was Issac.

Of fucking course.

"DAMMIT ISSAC YOU FREAKIN' GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled at him, placing a hand over my heart, and he bursted out laughing hard.

"Man....your face....was.....hilarious!" Issac said in breaths, still laughing a little, and I slapped him in the back of his head.

He mumbled a curse before grinning again.

"So what're you even doing here?" I asked, sighing and sitting up as he sat on my bed.

"I honestly don't know, I just felt I wanted to see you." Issac said, his beautiful electric blue eyes staring at mine flirtatiously.

'I did not just think that his eyes were beautiful?! What the shit am I thinking?! Wait. I wasn't.. I wasn't crushing on him.. was I?"

I shook the thoughts that were flowing in my head away and paid more attention to Issac.

"Is that some type of line you use to get chicks? Because it certainly is not working on me mister." I side-grinned at him.

"No effing duh, I just came to ask you something." Issac smirked.

"Well then ask the question so you can go and I can have my music time." I said annoyed at him.

"It was a joke, but alright then miss impatient.. and they told me that I was," Issac rolled his eyes and said, "IneedyoutogowithmeonadatesothatmymomcanstopbotheringmeonhowIdatetoomanygirlssowillyougoonadatewithme?"

"Um...What?" I asked confusion hitting me like a brick.

"I said that I need you to go on a fake date with me so my mom can think I have a real girlfriend so she'll stop bothering me on how I date too many girls, so will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Uh.. well.. I guess but that means you owe me a favor or several in return." I smirked nonchalantly.

"Thank God, otherwise I would've had to actually date one of the annoying girls at school, not that you are." Issac said standing up and walking away,"Well, I'll see you at my place today at 8 PM, dress nicely."