Chapter 10: Andy Style

Andy's P.O.V

I admired Rachelle's laughter and smiles.

We were currently in our hotel room, all the guys had gone out to buy food from the store and walk around a bit, but Rachelle and I stayed at the hotel. So now, we were watching The Haunted House 2, while Rachel

sat in my lap, giggling every now and then.

The movie was funny, but I was too busy feeling... uncomfortable from Rachelle's constant movement on my lap, I was afraid my 'buddy' would decide to pay a visit.

"The movie ended." Rachelle whispered and faced me.

I smiled and replied,"Yeah, it was good."

I had to look down to really look at her and saw her tank top giving a free view of her large chest in a black laced bra. I groaned, then felt something growing.

Rachelle blushed, realizing what was poking her stomach.

What surprised me most, was that she grabbed hold of it.

I let out a low groan, tilting my head back a bit.

"Rachelle, what are you doing? You can't do that until you know you're ready." I breathed out, staring into her eyes.

She shut me up by placing her soft lips on mine. Her hands roamed around me, mainly stroking my chest.

She pulled off my shirt, wanting to touch skin, and began feeling my chest until reaching to my hips where the v-line was. My hands landed on her ass, pulling her closer to me, making her straddle me.

She placed hot kisses down my neck, to my chest, down my navel, then back up on my lips.

I ripped her shirt off, throwing it to the ground, including her pants.

She pulled my bottom lip, sucking on it, and licked it. I bit her bottom lip right back, and she opened up her mouth for entrance. I let my tongue explore her mouth, savoring the sweet taste of raspberries and mint. Our tongues fought for dominance, but once again, she backed down.

Us both needing air, I pulled away, our hot breaths hitting each other.

"I am. I'm ready." Rachelle gave me a reassuring smile.

"You won't regret this?" I ask heavily breathing, making sure.

"No, I won't. I promise I'm ready, so what are you waiting for?"

I kissed down her tummy, slowly leading down towards her wet pussy.

Ripping off her panties, I trailed my fingers against her enterance, rubbing her bud.

I smirked as she gasped and softly moaned out.

Slowly sliding two fingers in, i thrusted them in an out, and slid my tongue against the clit.

As I pulled my fingers out, she whimpered.

Her pussy was hot and wetter than most, wanting more of my touch.

She whispered,"Please.."

Grinning, I replied,"Please what?"

"Please fuck me." Her breathless, sex-filled voice begged.

Nodding my head in an approving way, I tugged off my boxers, freeing my hard, throbbing cock.

She gasped at the size, slightly parting her lips in an 'o' shape.

"Close your mouth baby, you're making me want to put something else in there instead." I smirked and winked at her.

She blushed, closing her mouth, all while staring at my erection.