Butter Pecan.

"butter pecan please." harry tells the waiter of the restaurant louis and harry were out at. "this is such a great place lou, thanks for taking me out."

"i wanted to for a while, i just didn't know how to go about it. i almost gave this lady your napkin earlier that day, it was horrendous."

"that would've been funny."

"it would've been so scary. she had a boyfriend. who looked like a fucking body builder."

"you would've been toast."

"when's your birthday?"

"feburary first. you?"

"christmas eve."

"interesting."

"interesting indeed."

louis and harry sat in an awkward silence, until the ice cream came out.

"louis?" harry says getting a spoon of the ice cream.

"yeah?"

"remember when you said you moved to get away from the drama?"

"yes."

"if you don't mind me asking, what kind of drama are you talking about?"

"well... my family doesn't really accept me, being gay. they aren't full on homophobes and hate gay people, but they always wished i was striaght or liked girls. i could see it in their eyes ever since i came out to them. i felt so out of place after i told them, i wanted to get out of there as soon as possible."

"oh, louis, i'm sorry."

"it's fine, it's fine... i just wish they wouldn't give me the looks."

"well," harry says holding louis' hand. "you have me now, and i won't be going anywhere else."