Chapter 15 - Crybabies

Michael had slammed the door open and was shocked to find himself weeping on the floor holding a large-ass flag close to his chest.

"What the heck?" Michael wasn't sure what to think as he entered the office and closed the door behind him.

"What happened in here?" He questioned as he went to move the weeping man. He didn't even like himself in such a vulnerable state. It reminded him of when his wife had died and it wasn't such a pleasant memory.

"Andrea!" Michael tried to shake the man but it was all futile since Andrea kept crying. She was hurt and wanted nothing more than to just disappear. "What did you do to Olivia?"

It was as if she was brought back to life by the girl's name as Andrea sat up and frowned. Michael looked at the puffy and red eyes before he sighed.

"Nothing! I could do nothing! She was just here, so close to me, and she thought I was disgusted by her!" Michael frowned when Andrea began to cry again.

"What are you talking about, did you do anything inappropriate to her or not?" Andrea shook her head with tears still falling from her eyes. "She was so beautiful, but so hurt. I wanted to comfort her, and tell her that I still loved her, but she wouldn't understand. I'm not Andrea, that's why!"

Michael frowned as he patted his own back.

This was all too much to take in as he sighed to himself.

At least, she didn't do anything wrong to Olivia. That was at least somewhat comforting as Michael let himself cry into his jeans.

Now, Michael just had to take care of this crying old mess.

"It's okay, honey."

"It's not okay! I'm so selfish! I never cared for what she felt, I just wanted her to be mine!"

Michael raised an eyebrow as he kept patting the man's back.

"You're not selfish, you just loved her too much."

"I still love her too much!" Michael sighed as he nodded his head, listening to his daughter. There was just too much happening around him as he remembered the same feelings from Olivia when they were in the bathroom.

Those two crybabies still loved each other and yet didn't let each other know of it. It was so sad and so funny at the same time.

"Why are you laughing?"

Michael looked down to see himself looking up with a frown. "Because you're me and I'm you."

Andrea snorted before she began to cry again with a nod of her head.

And another part of the snowflake disappeared.

...........................................................

"What's up with you?" Lisa questioned as soon as they were home. She could see the puffy red eyes as Michael shook his head. "She cried because she's in my body."

Lisa nodded her head as Andrea walked up the stairs without even saying anything.

"She looks like a zombie."

"Eh, she'll be okay. Today was just a hard day for her."

Nodding her head, Lisa followed her sister's body into the living room. "I'm gonna go get dinner ready, you can go freshen up, honey."

Lisa smiled as Michael went into the kitchen.

Upstairs, Andrea just trudged to her own room, her room that had those band posters on her wall, and a small bathroom.