Chapter 11 - Buzz, Wonder Woman, and Olivia Richards

"Okay, class, we're going to be running laps today." All the students groaned as Andrea smirked. She was definitely liking this. Ordering around her peers. She could surely get used to this.

Michael looked at his own body with a sigh since he disliked how unathletic Andrea's body was. The other day, he had tired himself out just by walking up the stairs in their house.

It was tragic.

"Well, if it makes things any better, I don't like P.E too." One of the guys frowned as he pointed something very obvious. "But you're a P.E teacher."

"Yeah, and desperate times call for desperate measures."

"But, didn't Ms. Garfield mention you being an exercising freak since college." Andrea smirked while Michael blushed since he didn't know Jessica would mention that to the students so easily.

"What can I say, Ms. Garfield saw the old me, the new me is old now, and I'm just going to have to live with what I have now." Since Andrea enjoyed the muscles she had now, she rolled up her half-sleeves just to flex her biceps.

The students awed as she nodded her head, while Michael slapped his forehead.

This was not how a teacher should behave, but who cared.

"Yeah, now if you want to have muscles like these, I recommend you guys start running right now." And with a whistle to bring the whole class to action, Andrea smirked when the students began to run those laps.

Michael, however stayed behind with a frown.

"You're unbelievable."

"Do you want some more inspiration from these muscles, Ms. Hanning?" Michael glared at himself before he began to run again, but since he was in a smaller, unhealthier, body he started to pant right away.

Andrea, on the other hand, went to go sit down on the bleachers as she kicked up her feet and sighed with satisfaction.

Now, this was the life.

"Uh, Mr. Hanning." She would've gone to sleep if a familiar voice hadn't called out to her.

Looking to the girl in front of her, Andrea gulped as Olivia stared at her.

"I'm sorry I was in the locker room; did you already tell the class what we have to do today?"

Andrea nodded her head hesitantly as she glanced behind the girl to the class that was currently running laps around the football field. "Uh, yeah, they're running laps."

Olivia frowned when she noticed how the man wasn't even looking at her whilst speaking. She didn't know what was weirder, how he kept nervously touching the hem of his t shirt or how that resembled Andrea's nervous-habit as well.

"How many?"

Andrea glanced at Olivia before she immediately looked at the running kids again. "Pardon?"

"How many laps do we have to do?"

It was as if Andrea had realized that she had forgotten to tell the class about the number of laps they had to run.

Andrea laughed, catching Olivia off-guard, as she smiled at the girl unconsciously.

"You can do 5 and let the rest run a little more."

Olivia stared at the teacher a little longer since Andrea had also found herself lost in Olivia's eyes just like all those times before.

"Mr. Hanning!" It was only when Jessica had walked up to the two that they realized what was happening. Olivia had stepped a little backwards as the principal glanced at the two with a frown.