Chapter 7 - Sports-Related Someone

"So, how was your day?" Michael had picked up Lisa before he went to go get Andrea from the office. He had a lot of questions for the girl and he didn't know how to bring them up.

Lisa had been happy that they all were riding home together as she talked about her day to her father.

"I had so much fun today. I was looking forward to this the most."

"What? Going home?" Lisa giggled as he looked at the girl from the rear-view mirror. "No, silly, I meant us riding back home together."

Michael smiled as he looked at the wide smile on his youngest daughter's face.

They had finally reached his office and were just waiting on for Andrea now. It only took a few minutes for the man to walk out of the building with a large crowd around him, and Fredrick with his arm around his neck.

"What the hell?" Michael whispered as he watched his body, and how Andrea was laughing with his co-workers – people that even he didn't talk to before.

"Ooh, daddy, you're popular." Michael chuckled nervously as he watched himself say goodbye to the small crowd of people before walking over to the car. Andrea had already noticed her father's car and had said goodbye to all her co-workers.

They were all quite cool. Plus, the receptionist was really pretty.

Andrea didn't know why her father never asked her out even when she seemed to have a crush on the man.

"Hello, my dear family." Andrea spoke up as soon as she got in the car.

Michael looked at his body with a glare. "What was up with all that?"

"What?" Andrea frowned which made Michael roll his eyes. He started up the car and put it in drive before driving out of the parking lot.

"What were you doing with all of them?" Andrea raised an eyebrow before she smiled. "They're cool people. I just asked Fredrick for some help and then the next thing I knew, everyone was coming to help me. I didn't even refuse their help since I didn't know shit about all that was written in those awful files."

Michael frowned as he heard what Andrea had said.

"That's stupid."

"Well, your job is stupid. You work in a fucking box. That's depressing." Lisa giggled from behind as Michael glared at himself and then sighed tiredly. "It's not like I love that job either, it's just what I can do to not have us in some kind of financial crisis."

Andrea rolled her eyes.

"Just do what you want to do, man. It's not like you're going to live again. If I were in your place, I'd quit that job and do what I love the most."

Michael raised his eyebrow as he glanced at himself. "And what would that be?"

"Well, how should I know. It's something that you love."

Lisa piped up as she came forward, "Dad likes sports and he likes exercising a lot. I could see him as a gym instructor."

"Ew, exercising. Ugh, your job is like mental exercise and you like physical exercise. You're hopeless." Michael chuckled as Andrea slid down a little on the passenger seat so she could rest her head on the head rest.

"I hate being in a huge body. I felt so claustrophobic in your cubicle too."

"Well, just try to live through that. We'll soon get back to how we used to be, I'm going to call Merida and tell her that we understand each other a little bit better now."

Andrea and Lisa, both, raised an eyebrow as they stared at the teenager driving the car. "Oh yeah, and what did you understand about me?"

Michael shrugged as he remembered how everyone was staying clear of his way. "Just that people are a little scared of you, probably. No one came to talk to you, but this one group of girls kept staring at you."