Chapter 2 - The Snow-Globe

Lisa woke up in the morning to loud voices and lots of cursing. She didn't know what was going on as she sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. Sighing to herself, she had an idea about what the loud voices could be about.

It was probably her father and sister fighting again, but who knew.

Getting off of her bed groggily, Lisa went straight to her room door to see what was happening downstairs.

Exiting the room, she walked down the corridor towards the stairs, and heard the voices growing louder.

Words were becoming distinct now as she descended the stairs.

"This is so weird, and so not cool!"

"You think I like being in a teenager's body!"

Lisa's eyes widened as soon as she registered what her sister and father were talking about. Her steps became a lot quicker as she quickly went to the living room, only to see her father sitting on the couch with a blanket covering his whole body, while her sister wore a large shirt and large pants.

"What's happening?" Michael and Andrea's attention went straight to Lisa, who stood dumbfounded in front of them.

Glancing at each other, Michael began to speak first.

"You see, honey, something happened last night and we woke up like this."

Lisa rubbed her eyes again, hoping to herself that maybe she was dreaming but this was all real. "You don't talk like that, Andrea."

"Oh yeah, because Andrea is here, in this weird old man's body." Lisa turned her head to look at her father, who wasn't acting like himself.

"Hey! I am not a weird old man!" Lisa turned to look at Andrea now, who was way out of character as she yelled at her father.

"Oh my god, this isn't real."

"Yeah, our reaction was the same. I woke up this morning, and I was sleeping half-naked. The weirder part is where I had no clothes on!" Michael sighed as he shook his head at Andrea's exaggeration.

"And what about me, huh? This is weirder for me."

Lisa groaned as she practically yelled out loud. "This is the weirdest to me! You both shouldn't be talking like each other. What is wrong with you two!?"

Michael and Andrea sighed before they glanced at each other.

"We don't know, honey. As I said before, we just woke up like this." Lisa stared at her sister, who was talking like her father. This was not cool, not cool at all.

This definitely felt like a dream to her, but it all looked so real. Everything looked so real.

"So now what?"

Andrea raised an eyebrow which looked really weird since she was practically her father. "You believe us, right?"

Lisa nodded her head reluctantly before she sighed, "It's not like you two would be civilized to each other just to prank me."

Michael nodded his head before he sat down on the recliner close to him. "I think I'll have to go call for a leave from work."

"Also, call my school and tell them I ain't going today." Michael glared at his body, as he ran a hand over his face. "You know that you'll have to call both places. I can't do that with my girly voice."

Andrea glared at her own body, before she got up from the sofa with a groan.

"I think, I'll flirt a little with the principal then." Michael's eyes widened as he heard what Andrea had just said. "Don't you dare!"