Part 23

It's been 2 years since what happened with Victor & all that stuff. A party is in progress, drinks, food ,music, "happy birthday monkey"your dad says from behind you, "thanks, dad" you said hugging him, "your mom always said you had cat eyes, but I never believed her until now" he said as he looked at your eyes that were 2 different colors one brown & the other icy blue. Your dad kisses your forehead on the deck of the yacht in which you're able to see the New York City lights.

 A crowd of familiar faces like Steve, Bucky, Clint, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Pepper, Fury, Jimmy, Ernie, and other SHIELD agents, "so motorboating?"Johnny said as he wraps an arm around your waist & you turn to face him while putting your arms around his neck, "I told you" you said & laugh. Behind you & him, all the Avengers, Reed, Sue, Ben, your dad & Pepper are looking. 

Both pull apart & he turns to Sue excited as you went to talk to Bucky & Steve, "Sue.." he just said, "Johnny just do it"Sue said giving a reassuring nod to her brother, "Y/n, can I talk with you for a second?"Johnny said & you look at your watch then at him but smiling as he leads you out. "I found something that I think & I want to make it part of my suit.." he said & you cut him off, "the suit? Johnny, we're at a party can we please talk about it tomorrow?" You said & he reaches on his back pocket for something, it was a box he opened it revealing something circular just like a ring, "but I think it will go better as part of your suit"Johnny said & you look where your dad, Pepper, Steve, Bucky, Reed, Sue, and Ben were inside watching trying not to look obvious, "what are you doing?"you asked him as he drops on one knee & your heart was about to come out of your chest, he maintains his eyes locked with yours as tears started to run down your cheek, "you make me the happiest guy in the world. I don't know how it had been possible to live without you. I love dreaming with you because you understand me as nobody would ever do. You encourage me to get up every morning, to do great deeds for you & to constantly become better. I promise to do everything I can to be a perfect match for you & to become someone you deserve. I want to become your happy ever after & I'll do my best for your incredible smile to never fade. You're the greatest & the most precious gift given to me by this life, so I wish the whole world knew about my infinite & limitless love for you. You're the one I want to be for better, worse, richer, poorer. So y/n y/m/n Stark will you make me the luckiest human torch & marry me?" Johnny said & he closes his eyes while you stay in deadly silence, "you there y/n?"he said as your lips meet his, "yes" you said & once again both kiss as he places the ring on your finger. 

From not that far your dad wants to step in, but Bucky & Steve stop him, "Tony?"Steve said, "Cap, that's still my baby, mine only" Tony said & Pepper put her hand on his shoulder, "he's a good guy"she said, "but if he does something the Avengers & SHIELD would be on his ass" Steve said & everyone looked at him, "language!"Tony said as Steve rolled his eyes, "this is going to be with me for the rest of my life" Steve said sounding defeated as Bucky chuckles and pats him on the back.

 As everyone applauds, they move through the crowd to join you & Johnny, "come here baby" your dad said as he embraces you followed by the rest of the team & other people, then Johnny had his arm around your waist pulling you closer, "is okay if we steal him for a second?" Tony asked & you nodded, "everything will be fine,"you said to Johnny as you kissed his cheek before he left with all the guys in your life, while you stayed with Sue, Maria, Pepper, Wanda & Natasha to talk about how they were very excited for you and your future. 

On the other side of the yacht Johnny was surrounded by all the guy's in your life that can be intimidating, "you break her heart & we'll break every bone on your body without a doubt" Tony said with a serious face, "my lady y/n has a special place on my heart & I'll not hesitate" Thor said lifting his hammer, "I'll make sure to have an arrow saved for you & I never miss on my targets" Clint said, "you see this hand..just with the simple clench of it I can snap your neck if you hurt my Doll" Bucky said as he showed him his metallic arm & Johnny swallowed hard, "Son, I do believe you don't want to play with my best girl feelings, because you'll have a whole army against you" Steve said in his Captain's voice as everyone stare at Johnny, "I..I do understand, sir "Johnny said. 

A couple of minutes later you saw Johnny walking towards you, but the color on his face was drained completely & you cupped his face, "I know they can be a little too much, I'm sorry I'll put them in place if you want" you said & he move his head in disagreement, "no need, I see they love you as much as I love you" he said & kissed you, "I love you too Mr. Storm" you said smiling, "I love you too future Mrs. Storm" he said kissing you again and both went and sat down under the starts and try to spend as much time could together.