Part 18

In the following days, you and Reed finally finished the transformation chamber, but still, both believed that needed testing. 

You, Johnny, Sue, and Reed returned laughing quietly, you and Johnny had your bodies together just as Reed and Sue. Reed turns the light on and he and Sue flinch when they see Ben, "yeah, I have that effect on people" he said, "Ben-" Reed managed to say, "oh, you remember my name do you? You happen to remember what you swore to do with every breath in your body?" Ben said in an angry tone, "we've worked as hard as we can" you said stepping in, "stay out of this y/n" Ben said turning to you and Johnny puts his arm around you moving you behind him, "we don't know if this thing will change us back or makes us worse. I'll need you to be patient" Reed said and Ben pokes his finger into Reed's chest then pushing him back hard, "look at me!" Ben snaps and Johnny tries to take you and Sue away from the fight that's happening, but you instantly tap the bracelet and from your other hand blue light started to emanate as your eyes turn icy blue. As Reed tries to stand up, Ben knocks him back but now slamming him into the wall, Reed stands up to confront Ben, but you stepped between them pointing the blaster at Ben and the blue light at Reed, "Ben! Stop it or I will!" You said at them looking at both with your icy blue eyes, "told you to stay out of this!" Ben shouts, "you shouldn't be mad at him, you should be mad at me, so if you want to hit someone hit me" you said daring him and Johnny wanted to pull you out of there before Ben could hurt you, but you knew he wouldn't, "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to be normal" Ben said more calm and starts to walk out while Sue goes to Reed's side cause he's bleeding and Johnny goes to your side as your eyes turn back to normal and the armor goes to your bracelet, "I'm ok, just go, go after him, stop him" Reed said and Sue heads out. 

Reed looks at the chamber, "it's not ready" you said trying to stop him but he steps towards it, as he walks his image goes grainy as Victor gets closer to his screens watching yours, Johnny's and Reed's every move. This is what he wanted, his screen flicker, "don't do it Reed you might kill yourself" you said trying to stop him but he pushes you hard knocking you to the floor, "it's better if we go" Johnny said pulling you up and getting out of the building without getting noticed. 

It was later and Sue walked into the building, "what did you do Reed? What did you do?" She asked as she saw Reed slumps to the ground, his eyes fluttered back, his body is warped, twisted, one half remains tense while the other half is loose soft, almost melted, "what did you do?" Sue repeats after seeing his state as Victor watches every second on his monitor, then moves to the one that shows the Stark Tower, "he's fucking stupid the machine needs more power to be the same as the storm" you said as you and Johnny walk out of the elevator, "welcome back Miss Stark and Mr. Storm" JARVIS said, "Hi JARVIS can you pull the plans from the chamber" you said while walking towards the living area and a hologram of everything pop out as JARVIS did what you order, "thanks" you said and started to go through all the files and Johnny sat down next to you. 

Victor on his office watches and his eyes narrow looking at all the files that proved that you were right about needing more power to recreate the force of the storm, "more power....?" Victor said looking down at his hands. As he looks back at the monitors they shut down and a mischievous grin appears on his face as an idea starts to form in his mind. 

Back on the Tower Johnny starts to rub your back, "you need to relax" he said and you look at him then back to the files, "we need something that can produce twice the amount of energy or something that can concentrate the energy and directed to the machine" you said really soft gathering all your thoughts, "probably the Mjolnir can produce the necessary energy or I could ask dad about grandpa's files for when they transformed Steve or I c-" you were thinking out loud all the possibilities when Johnny out of nowhere standed up and picked you up, like if you were a potato bag, "Johnny! Put me down!" You said, "what! I can't hear you, you said you wanted to go to bed and relax, okay" he said as he kept walking until he got to your room locked the door and placed you on the bed, "I hate you" you said crossing your arms and making him laugh, "you love me, don't lie" he said as he went and gave you a peck on the lips before he started to remove his clothes to go to bed, "do I have to strip you too?" He said with a smirk, "No, it only happens on your dreams flamey" you said as you went to grab you PJ's before you went to the restroom to change.