Part 2

You started by checking everyone's vitals, height and weight on the first day. Johnny was the last one and he was sitting on a lab table, "well looks who it is... Can't get enough of me huh?" He said as you walked in causing you to roll your eyes and didn't say a word, "you know there's no need to-" you cut him off by putting the thermometer on his mouth, them you placed two fingers under his chin and lean in as he closed his eyes waiting for you to kiss him but you just closed his mouth. You saw that he got frustrated and chuckle while writing down some notes, then the thermometer made a sound, "you are really hot" you said as you took a look at the thermometer, "why. Thank you. So are you" he said with a smirk and you rolled your eyes, "you can go I'm done," you said and walk away. 

The others were on the living room, "see you guys tomorrow" you said grabbing all the papers and waving goodbye to them, " see you have a good night" all of them said, "you too, bye" you said as you walked to the door. You received a call from, Steve, "yes that's the address Stevie" you said into your phone and listen to what he said, "I'm going down, see you Stevie" you said and hang up to pressed the button to call the elevator. A couple of minutes later the doors opened allowing you to enter and before the doors closed completely some hands stop it and someone entered. It was Johnny, you looked at him then back at your phone, "so...what are we gonna do?" He asked, "what?" You said looking up from your phone, "what're we gonna do about us?" He smiled until he saw your expression, "oh honey, no" you said and chuckle at what he said, "c' mon you can't say you don't like me" he said and you continue writing notes on your phone, "are you free tomorrow?" He asked and you looked at him, "unlike you I have work to do and besides you cannot go out of here when I actually can" you said as the elevator stopped for you to get out, but Johnny stopped the elevator and pinned you to the wall, "don't act like you didn't like what I did back there 'cause I did" he said in your ear and you bite the inside of your cheek before you pushed him to the other wall, you pull him by the collar of his shirt towards you as you pressed the button to open the door. You brushed your lips on his ear as you whisper, " you will never know", the elevator doors opened and you walked out of there and he went after you, "you never answer me" he said and you turn to him and smile , then you walked where Steve was waiting for you. 

He hugged you and shoot a look at Johnny, you got behind Steve on his motorcycle, "bye Johnny" you said before Steve speed up towards the Tower. Seeing you with Steve made Johnny feel something that he has never felt before, jealousy. Johnny went back to the apartment and saw that no one was at sight and decided to head to the room he was staying. "I'm a fucking jerk, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!" Johnny said to himself as he remembered all the thibgs he did to you and hit his head. He lay in bed looking at the ceiling thinking about you as a light knock was heard and then Sue entered, he looked at her and sat up to face her, "Johnny, you shouldn't have done what you did to y/n, she's here to help us and doing that might make her regret doing it" Sue said looking into her brother eyes, "i know i regret doing it i feel like a total jerk, that was a really dick move" he said making Sue smile, "you know, i know for sure that she's single now, maybe if you don't act like a jerk she might give you a chance" Sue said looking at her brother eyes light up, "goodnight Johnny" she said as she walked out, " night" he answer as he continue to look at the ceiling thinking about you. 

"So what's the deal with that guy?" Steve asked, "i don't know, he's really arrogant and i can tell he just wants to get into my pants to say that he bang the kid of Tony Stark" you answer as you grabbed your uniform from SHIELD, "oh..so what are you gonna do?" Stve asked, "well evade him and try not to be alone with him" you said grabbing everything and leavibg with Steve to the SHIELD facility in upstate New York. There you received orders from Fury as the rest of the team left for a mission, "your Dad will be back tomorrow morning if not on the following day Ms. Stark" Fury said, "Fury i told you, you can call me y/n and thanks for the info about my dad" you said and he signal you to walk with him, "i want you to go over some of the security we have here and the SHIELD facility, could you do it y/n?" He said and you smile, "sure Fury" you said and he put his arm around your shoulder to pull you for a hug, "so any boyfriends kid?" He asked, "c'mon Fury we are here in serious business not about my personal life" you said looking at him, "yeah, but i remember Victor he was a cocky asshole and i don't want that for you" he said getting into parent mode, "you kiss your mother with that mouth Fury" you said sarcastically and he laugh just like you as both walk to his office.