Part 8

At the SHIELD facility you start to show them around, until you bumped into Steve and Bucky who was just walking towards a certain part of the facility, "Doll, how are you?" Bucky said as he hugged you and kissed your cheek, "good and you guys?" You asked, "I'm better now that I see that my best girl is here" Steve said and wink at you as you chuckle, "Fury was looking for you Doll" Bucky said making you remember that you had to go with Fury, "thanks Bucky for reminding me" you said, "well we are going there, you want us to walk you?" Steve said, "sure, so we can catch up and tell me about your last missions" you looking at both at them, "I'm sorry guys, but my dad will lead you to the training area. I'll meet you there after the meeting" you said walking towards Steve and Bucky, with each of them holding your arms.

 Ben looked at Johnny who was next to him getting jealous, "now she's actually their girl, those are real men and you are a simple boy" Ben said and Johnny gave him a death glare as they continue to follow Tony to the training area. 

"Miss Stark," Fury said as he saw you walk into his office, "Fury," you said shaking his hand and he pulled you for a hug, "how are you kid?" He asked, "I'm doing good, Fury," you said then he started to tell you about the project you made for the defense of the Avengers worked and was really successful, "you think you can work and create more of them?" Fury asked, "yes, of course, I'll let you know when they'll be done" you said and then walked out of there and saw Thor walking with his hammer on hand, "Hi Thor" you said waving at him and he smiled widely, "my lady" Thor said and went to hugged you, then both started to walk toward the training area, "so my lady, how are you handling your powers?" He asked, "really well," you said showing him the blue light coming from your fingers and when it reached your elbow your eyes turn icy blue, then suddenly you went back to normal, "I knew you could do it, my lady," Thor said putting his arm around you. 

From far away Johnny and Ben looked at you talking with an extremely tall and good-looking guy,"I mean she's surrounded by good looking men, maybe she hit her head really hard 'cause if I was her I would be with them not you" Ben said teasing Johnny making him furious causing him to be completely in fire and throw a fireball at Ben, which cause him to grab one of the metal benches and swing it at Johnny. You and Thor saw everything and went directly to them, none of them payed attention and Thor lifted his hammer and a thunder was heard, making Ben dropped the bench, while you walked to Johnny with the blue light on your hand and caressed his face and the other went along his chest making him go back to normal. He hugged you with desperation, but still you hugged him back, you took a step back and face Johnny and Ben, while Thor was on your side, "my lady are you alright?" Thor asked, "yes Thor I'm fine thank you for helping" you said and he smiled then he eyed Ben and Johnny before he left, "who was that?" Reed asked as he and Sue walked towards the 3 of you, "that's Thor or like he would say ' I am Thor son of Odin' he's one of the God's i told you about" you said.

 The training continues but this time you separated Johnny from Ben. Victor is with a doctor that's telling him that at the rate the infection is going it should be complete in 2, maybe 3 weeks, Victor asked for an explanation but still the doctor couldn't tell him anything and that he will notify the CDC, "what!?" Victor said in anger, "the Center for Disease Control. If this thing is contagious--" the doctor couldn't finish because Victor grabbed him by the throat, "but.. this disease.. is progressive ... degenerative.."the doctor managed to say as Victor tightens his grip, "that's terrible news.. but i think I'll get a second opinion" Victor said as he thrust his metallic arm into the doctor, killing him. Then Victor looked to the side and a grin appear on his face as he had an idea. Back at the Tower you were in your room reading some files when Johnny walked in, "ready?" He said and you were confused, but place the files down to look at him, "for our date" he added, "you know you can't go out of the Tower, right?" You said looking at him, "who said it will be out of the Tower?" He said with a grin as he offered his hand and you took it. He walked you to the balcony of the Tower. In there he prepared a basket, with blankets and pillows, like if both were having a picnic, but this will be under the stars, "who knew Johnny Storm could do so much" you said and he smiled, "i just look dumb, but i know a lot and for a girl like you I'll do anything" he said as he kissed your hand, both sat down and started to talk and get to know each other, "want some chocolates?" Johnny said and you look at the chocolates and notice that those were your favorites, "so tell me Johnny, how was it that randomly you have my favorites chocolates to offer me?" You said as you took a bite and raise an eyebrow, "i have my ways" he said and bite the inner part of his cheek, "oh, so does that includes asking my dad about it?" You said, "maybe" he said getting closer to you, "is that a yes or a no?" You said and move just a little closer, but not enough, "not a solid no" he said as he got closer and lean in, "probably a solid yes" he said before his lips touched yours. You and him spend the rest of the time looking at the stars and you actually found out a lot about Johnny and it caused you to fall more in love with who he truly was.