Part 12

As you woke up you felt really warm, you roll to the other side and felt someone pulled you closer to them, you open your eyes to see Johnny sleeping next to you. Before you decided to get out of bed you gave him a peck on the lips causing him to smile. As you got out of there you went directly to your room to change into a Harley Davidson shirt that belonged to your dad who didn't know you took it from his drawer. You went back to the kitchen to make breakfast but for your surprise Johnny was already making it and singing, "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry that was playing on the speakers, you try not to bother him and enjoyed the show that he was doing by singing his heart out as you pour yourself a cup of coffee and try to look over some of the files, but you couldn't keep your eyes off him. He turns and notices you were looking at some files while you were about to sit on one of the stools, "Good morning!" Johnny said as he moved towards you and kissed your cheek as he pulled you closer to him by your hip, "good morning!" You said smiling as you placed the files and your cup of coffee down and you sat down on on the stool. Johnny sat down next to you and placed a plate with food in front of you, "so you kissed a girl?" You said looking up from your papers, "yes and I liked it" he said causing you to chuckle before he leans in and kissed your lips, "I made breakfast" he said and you look down to see the plate then back at him and smile, "for me?" You said teasing him, "yeah, remember that I told you I was going to make it for you one day and today is the day" he said as he gave you a spoon full of what he made, he watches you eat the food as he waited for a reaction or feedback, "Johnny! This is amazing, how did you learn to cook so delicious?" You said and he smiled, "thank you, well my dad taught me how to, he used to say that a way to get to a woman's heart is by the stomach" he said as he took a bite of it too, "I see what you're doing flamey" you said and he smirked. The rest of the day you, Reed and your dad spend it at the lab, "I'm pretty sure that to reverse everything is necessary to recreate the storm" you told them as you showed them the hologram of the chamber you were thinking to use to recreate the storm , "i mean if you are correct this means that we can be cured" Reed said, "of course I'm correct. I am a Stark" you said imitating your dad and Reed laugh while your dad playfully roll his eyes, "that's my girl" your dad said high-fiving you, "we can start working on it tomorrow cause I'm getting my lab back today" Reed said, "okay, so at what time do you want the mechanics to be there?" Your dad said causing Reed to be confused, "mechanics?" He asked, "he means us 'cause him besides being a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, he's a mechanic and for me is the same but without the playboy" you said and Reed laugh understanding the joke. Later that day the Tower was empty besides your dad and you still working on tomorrow's work, "so..?" Your dad trailed off and you looked at him, "so.." You said with a chuckle, "Pepper told me that Victor went to the industries to talk to you and I saw the video... Can I see your arm?" Your dad said sitting on the table that you were working on , "he said he was sorry and that he needed my help" you said and showed him your bruised arm that looked like Victor's handprint, "help for what?"he said lifting an eyebrow, "he said that he's dying and he wants me to be there for him, just like mom did with us" you said being completely truthful, "you know you can't trust him, right?" He said, "I know dad, but I don't want to leave him to die alone and when he calls me I'll have you or one of the guys" you said referring to one of the Avengers, "just tell me and you know a like blast won't hurt him" he said making you laugh, "remember when you dated this guy from California and on a date you came back crying and the next day his car was found with an incredibly weird marks and destroyed and for some reason he had the same marks, so strange" your dad said, "yeah and those marks looked a lot like when you blast something what a coincidence?" You said and your dad smirked, "he deserved it" he said and hugged you, "he did and I'm glad you didn't listen to me dad" you said looking up to him, " I most of the time or never listen to anyone" he said smirking , "I know not even mom" you said laughing, "remember when you were a kid and I took you to Malibu and all the time you were smiling and couldn't stop laughing" he said smiling at the memory, "yeah and that you made me jump from a rock into the water after mom told you to don't do it and it caused you to sleep on the lab and to have the silent treatment for 2 weeks" you said laughing and he smiled again as he saw you happy, "I hope my dad could be here, so I can show him that at least I did something right" he said as he embraced you again, "I know, you are a great mechanic" you said with sarcasm and he laughed as he messed up your hair before he left you alone, "what do you think about shawarma for dinner?" He said and you turn your chair to face him, "sounds like a plan" you said as you saved everything and walked towards your dad as he placed his arm around your shoulder as both went out of the Tower.