Part 18

Minho:
"Let's start today's practice, after only 3 days it have to be perfect"

Seungmin:
"Yes hyung"

Minho:
"Felix how are you doing lately?...i can see that you improved a lot, I'm happy about you!

Felix:
"Thanks hyung!... I'm doing my best."

Minho:
"As long as you are happy, everything will be fine!"

Felix:
"I'm sure you are right, I'm really happy right now"

The practice started and they firstly warmed up because today's practice will be longer. After warming up the boys started dancing. After second break all the boy's were breathing heavily  and because of that all mirrors were fogged. They had more 5 minutes so no one was in the room except Felix and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:
"Hey Felix"

Felix:
"Yea?"

Hyunjin:
"How are you doing?"

Felix:
"I'm fine"

Felix knew what Hyunjin was going to ask next, but he kinda felt bad about the situation between Hyunjin and Changbin. Felix had feeling that Hyunjin still likes Changbin and he can tell that because of the way boy act.

Hyunjin:
"How's things with Changbin going?"

"I mean, i let him go because of you, and if you don't take care of him...i will take him back you know...

Felix:
"No really, things with Binie are going really well"

Hyunjin:
"Ohh... I'm happy about that!"

No your not was the thing what Felix was thinking to himself.

Felix:
"And how are you doing...is everything alright?"

Hyunjin:
"Yea i guess...but things are kinda complicated, i still love him and the fact that he's not mine is breaking me, sorry about that...i will get over him"

Felix felt really bad about Hyunjin. He didn't know that he still had those feelings for Changbin. Felix actually don't like the fact that Hyunjin still loves Changbin, because they are together and it's difficult to be around someone who loves your boyfriend and had been together with him really long time. Felix wished that Hyunjin will get over Changbin.

Felix:
"I know you will"

Felix smiled at Hyunjin and stood up, just in time when everyone else came in the dance studio.
But Felix still saw that Hyunjin was sad, but he focused on class. Last minutes of practice in Felix head was full with thoughts, but that didn't disturbed he's dance.

The practice ended when Minho stoped music.

Minho:
"Oky, let's finish !"

Suddenly someone was knocking on the doors and walked in. Everyone's attention was on Hyunjin because who came in was Changbin.

Jeongin:
"Hello Changbin hyung!"

Woojin:
"Hyunjin your boyfriend is here!"

But Hyunjins eye's was focused on Felix who smiled at Changbin and run towards the smaller one. Felix jumped in Changbins arm's hands around he's neck.
Changbin placed one big kiss on Felix left cheek and put the blonde boy down. After that he looked at people in the room who had their jaws down.

Minho:
"Wait..."

Seungmin:
"You and Changbin?"

Woojin:
"But Hyunjin..."

Changbin looked at Hyunjin who now was standing next to Jeongin and smiled at him.

Changbin:
"Hi jinie!"

Hyunjin finally smiled back.

Woojin:
"Wait, i need explanations here..."

Hyunjin:
"We broke up some day's ago..."

Jeongin was now hugging he's hyung, because Hyunjin was his favourite hyung.

Jeongin:
"I'm sorry to hear about that Hyunjin"

Hyunjin:
"It's alright...Binie had finally found he's real one"

"I'm oky Jeonginie"

Changbin smiled and hugged Felix and took he's hand in he's.

Minho:
"Soo you both are together now? Since when?"

Seungmin:
"For how long do you know each other?"

Felix smiled about the question

Felix:
"Since childhood, Binie was my best friend before he moved to Korea, but i found him again and now we are together!"

Woojin:
"Aww, that's cute...i ship Changlix."

Seungmin:
"I thought that you ship Changjin Woojin."

Woojin:
"Sorry to say that, but i think they look better together..."

Hyunjin:
"Is it because of the height?" Hyunjin laughed.

Woojin:
"Maybe, but they really look good together"

*****

Changlix in Changbins room.

Changbin:
"Wow, our friend's are happy abot us, that's perfect"

Felix:
"Yea, but Hyunjin is not happy i can tell"

Changbin:
"What about him?"

Felix:
"Umm...he said"

Changbin cuped Felix cheeks with he's fingers and lift up Felix head.

Changbin:
"Tell me baby"

Felix:
"Hyunjin still loves you, and i thought maybe you will take him back, because he's more handsome than me, he dance better. You know him so much better than me and h..."

Changbin kissed Felix lips little bit to roughly just to shut the blonde one. Kiss ended really quickly because Changbin was about to say something.

Changbin:
"Felix you are the best thing what happened to me, don't say these things about yourself, you are the best one and the most beautiful angel in the world. And when i said i love you, i really mean that Lixie.
I love and have always loved you! Even when we were little kids. I liked you since the first time we meet each other. Those times when i spend with you were the most special times back then, i always helped you and was with you. And the day when my parents told me that i have to move to Korea, i cried all night of the thoughts that i will never meet my Lix again. All those years you always was in my head. And even i was with Hyunjin i thought about you all the time. Kinda selfish towards Jinie, but he will get over me. I know he still Loves me, but I'm not gona change anything. I will stay with my baby. I love you soo much Felix."

Felix already had teary eye's because of Changbins words. Changbin noticed and started kissing Felix freckles, he didn't miss even one of them. Felix now was laughing because of the feeling.

Felix:
"Stop Binie!"

Changbin:
"Never!"

Felix:
"Stop already and kiss me like a real man!"

Changbin laughed and did what Felix was asking.

_____

Story will end soon... Maybe 2 more chapters.