Part 13

In next morning, Felix woke up early even it was Sunday. The alarm was off he woke up by himself. He took phone and locked the phone's screen it was so bright. There were no message's from Changbin. Felix was expecting morning text by he's lover, but then he realised it was only 8am, the boy probably is still sleeping.

After some minutes Felix came out of the shower and put on some clothes.
He went down stairs and before entering kitchen he looked in the living room at noticed that he's mother was there. She was laying in sofa with eye's closed, coffee was next to her but on the little table.
Felix came closer to he's mum and sat down next to her.

Felix:
"Mum, are you awake?"

Felix said with soft voice, but he's mum heard him and suddenly woke up. She was now looking at Felix with tears in eye's. Felix noticed and automatically hugged he's mother.

Felix:
"Whats wrong mummy, why are you crying?"

Mother:
"Are you oky Felix?"

Felix:
"Why do you ask, i mean yes, I'm ok"

"what's wrong?"

Mother:
"Felix sorry, i was selfish last night and i wasn't thinking about you and your feelings..i"

Felix:
"It's alright mum"

Mother:
"No it's not...i was rude".

Felix:
"I'm fine, i understand that you don't like him, if you want i will not meet him anymore..."

Mother:
"Noo!, thats not what i mean"

Felix:
"I care what you think mum, if you don't like it then i will stop"

Mother:
"Felix listen"

Felix:
"Mhh?"

Mother:
"Call Changbin over, i need to apologize to him."

Felix:
"But you said you don't like him"

Mother:
"I don't know him, thats why i need him to come by, i will try to know him for you...i know how much you care about him Felix, i saw in your eyes yesterday how broken you felt, and i couldn't sleep after that".

Felix:
"I love you so much".

Mother:
"Oky, oky call Changbin".

Felix:
"But, he's probably sleeping right now, it's only 8am".

Mother:
"Ohh right, then call him later...i will go to shop, we are out of milk again and i will buy some snacks for you two"

Felix:
"Thankyou".

Mother:
"Will be back after 2 hours, i need to do other stuf as well".

Felix:
"What this time?...new hair colour, new nails...

Mother:
"You know me so well, bye sweetheart... Don't forget to bring Changbin here".

Felix:
"Trust me, i will not!".

*****

End of this chapter...yeey, i finally updated. What do you think?