Part 14

Changbin couldn't sleep no more, so he decided to wake up. He was thinking about Felix after talking with him last night. Well they didn't even talked, Felix didn't want to talk with Changbin last night. That made he's heart hurt really much.

But he decided to make some breakfast, so he entered he's kitchen and made a sandwich for him. Changbin was looking in he's Instagram for new photos and noticed that Felix was online.

Lee_Felix

Good morning Lix

_____

Felix was listening some music and waited for Changbin's text so he could ask him to come over, when suddenly notification from Instagram jumped out. It was he's Binie.
_____

Binii!

Hello, are you oky?

No

Aww, then talk latter...

No

Oky, then talk now

I need you

What do you mean by that

Come over!

You want some kisses?

Is that a question?

Maybe

Maybe yes 😏

I can't

Why

Your mother hates me remember?

No noo, she doesn't hate
you Binie.

Since when?

Since today...

Now come over babe, i need you

Oky,oky im coming
calm down Lix.

_____

Changbin was ready to go, but before he went out of the house he took a box with him. Box he bought some days ago, that wasn't anything special tho. But he wanted to make he's boy happy.

Changbin was Infront of Felix doors and ready to knock, but Felix opened the doors before Changbin could even think. It was so fast that he didn't have the time to react. Felix jumped on Changbin legs around he's waist and arms around he's neck. Face Infront of Changbin's.

Felix:
"I want them, i want them!"

Changbin:
"Chocolate candies in the box which was in my hands before you jumped on me?"

Felix:
"What?...no"

Changbin:
"Then what else?"

Felix:
"Your kisses Binie, i want them!"

Felix legs were sliding down, but Changbin made Felix jump little higher and wrapped he's hands around he's waist stepping inside a house.

Changbin:
"You have to wait for them"

Felix pouted and let go of Changbin making he's way to close the doors, but Changbin catched boy's hand and turned him around to smash their lips together.

The kiss was really soft, Felix just stood there with he's eyes wide open. The feeling of Changbins sweet lips on he's was the best feeling ever. It was he's first kiss. At first he didn't kiss back, but when Changbin's hands was again around Felix waist, he decided to kiss back and deepened the kiss.

Changbin's lips left Felix's ones to continue kissing he's neck. That made Felix laugh. The feeling was very sweet untill he started left marks after him. Changbin looked up and saw someone standing Infront of him.
Then he remembered...he didn't close the doors after him.

Felix mother:
"Hi Changbin! Would you be that kind and stop 'sucking' my son's neck like a leech?"

Felix jumped of the sound of he's mother, he turned around with red face and now was hiding Changbin behind he's back.

Felix:
"We were just...i...Changbin, that's not how it looks like!"

Felix mother closed the door's before picking up the box of chocolates and placed box in Felix hands.

Felix mother:
"This might be yours, am i right?"

She looked in Felix eye's and smiled on Changbin, before leaving them both alone. She entered kitchen and closed the doors after her.

Changbin:
"Ohh no"

Felix:
"Whats wrong Binie?"

Changbin:
"She saw us together, we were kissing"

Felix:
"About that...when i said i wanted kisess, i didn't mean it like that.
I was thinking kisess on cheeks and forehead..."

Felix said while smiling and laughing at Changbins lost look. The boy just stood there and didn't blink.

Felix:
"Hey... are you oky?"

Changbin:
"Yes, I'm just..."

Changbin looked down with peach pink cheeks, he was blushing so bad.

Changbin:
"I'm sorry Lix, i didn't mean to kiss your lips, you looked sad and your lips looked soo cute when you pout and i just wanted them so bad".

Felix:
"Hey, why are you sad when I'm dying inside of happiness?"

Changbin:
"You are not mad at me?"

Felix:
"Of course no Changbin, i love you more than anything in this world".

_____

End of the story!

Oky I'm kidding, will be back soon!
Till the next chapter, bye bye.