Part 7

Felix was running late, he opened JYP building's doors before telling he's name and that he is new trainee, who is practising in Minho's dance team.

After coming in he was lost... there's too many doors and practice rooms. He standed like lost puppy, but then he heard someone behind him.

Jisung:
"Hello, are you lost?"

Felix turned around.

Felix:
"Maybe..."

Felix looked around, before coming closer to Jisung.

Felix:
"Can you help me find Minho's dance practice room?"

Jisung:
"Ohhh, you are Felix right?"

Felix:
"Yes"

Jisung:
"Changbin told me about you"

Felix:
"He did?...What did he said to you, can you tell me?"

Jisung:
"Well, you are friend from Australia"

Felix:
"And that's it?"

Jisung:
"We talked about you a lot because he only talk's abot you these days, i even thought he likes you, he told me that you are really handsome"

Felix:
"oky"

Jisung:
"You doesn't like him back right?"

Felix:
"I don't have time right now, can you show me where is the practice room?"

Jisung:
"It's in the 3rd floor...next to 3racha studio, you will see its really noticeable"

Felix:
"Alright bye Han, see you later!"

Jisung:
"Later..."

Felix now was running upstairs, he was in 2nd floor when he remembered that thing like elevator exists.

Felix:
"Ahhh, really?!"

Now Felix was in 3rd floor.
"It's 9:25"...he was 5 minutes late, probably not all of them are here...He went by 3racha studio and opened the doors to he's dance practice room.

Felix:
"Sorry everyone, im late...it will not happen again".

Minho:
"It's oky Lix, don't worry!"

Minho started laughing, and all the boys in room as well...
Felix really thought he will have problems.

Minho:
"Introduce yourself's boy's"

"Hello, my name is Woojin, I'm the oldest trainee here"

"Hi Felix, my name is Jeongin but you can call me I.N, and I'm the youngest"

"Seungmin here, you can speak with me in English i will understand..."

"Hyunjin, i am main dancer with Minho hyung"

Felix already liked he's team members, he was so happy.
Dance practice started and Minho played 3Racha's song "Broken compass"...They all enjoyed dancing, after 1h it was break time.

Minho:
"You can go and rest, be back after 10 minutes"

All the boy's went out of the room, Felix run up to Seungmin who was about to go downstairs.

Felix:
"Wait for me Seungmin"

Seungmin:
"Felix, do you want to go and get something to drink, there is
cafe in 1st floor...i will buy you one"

Felix:
"you don't have to speak in English, i can speak korean really well!"

"But, alright let's go..."

After break all the boys were in practice room...They were ready to start but Minho stopped music.

Minho:
"Where is Hyunjin?"

Woojin:
"Probably in 3racha studio"

Jeongin:
"He's always there"

Minho:
"Felix, go and check...we need him back"

Felix:
"Alright"

Felix was happy that he will be able to meet Changbin, he already miss he's best friend (crush)...
Felix stood next to the doors and slowly opened doors, he doesn't want to make sound, maybe boys working on something.

There was no one inside, Felix walked in, he looked at some stuf and decided to go away, but when he turned around he noticed 2 people siting in sofa, they were kissing...but wait that was Hyunjin hyung and...

Felix:
"Changbin?"

End of this chapter, i will continue to write longer chapters, hope you don't mind!

See ya!

***

Sorry for not updating for so long, i hope tomorrow i will have time to continue this story :)