Part 20

Felix already was in Korea, he came back 2 days ago...and now was ready to fix all he's mistakes.

_____

~Minho hyung~

Minho?

Lix! Are you finally back in Korea?

I am actually!

Wanna meet somewhere?
I can take Han with me...
and you can take Bin.

We can meet, but please only you...
I have something to tell you and you
need to help me.

What's wrong?

I will tell you later...
meet me in Seoul Cup?

Oky!

I'm glad you're back!

:)

_____

Felix was already out of he's house, today wasn't cold so he decided to wear something simple, black jeans, dark blue sweatshirt, black cap and black vans.

*****

"Hi felix!" Minho stood up and hugged Felix really tightly... these two became best friends before Felix decided to fly to Australia. They finally meet each other and they both were happy about that, but Felix smile dropped when Minho asked...

Minho:
"Where is your boyfriend?"

Felix:
"Ohh, he couldn't come this time."

Minho:
"Hahhah, and i thought maybe he break up with you!" Minho now was laughing, because of stupid idea in he's mind, when suddenly he looked up and saw tears in Felix eyes.

Minho:
"Felix?"

Felix was staring on floor and become silent, because that joke of Minho actually was reality. Changbin did left Felix, but Minho hyung was here to help him.

Minho:
"Omg, is that true? That's why he isn't here."

Felix:
"Mhh"

Minho:
"And how can i help you, if that's the case?"

Felix finally looked up.

Felix:
"I have an idea, to fix everything"

Minho:
"Oky, but before that, you need to tell me everything what went wrong, we need to fix this!"

And so Felix told everything to Minho. About Australia and he's job, the fact that he worked all day and had like 2 free periods and he was really tired to even answer Changbins massages, and in the nights he didn't want to bother he's boyfriend.
Felix told everything.

Minho:
"Oky, whats the plan?"

Felix:
"We need to organise party, you need to tell everyone that I'm back, and that's the reason of party, everyone except Changbin...just tell him it's usual party with friends, I'm sure he will come."