Chapter 19

I sat up as I looked at Mesut. The man that I loved. The love of my life.

"Carolina, I know that you are with Angel but I've got to say it, I like you. No I love you, you understand me. All the women I've had before, they've never understood me like you do. I'm-" I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his once more.

I repeatedly kiss all around his face taking everything in. This was what I've been waiting for. for a good while now. All those times, my feelings bottled up towards him, I could let them all out right now.

I grabbed his face looking at him. My eyes meeting his. "Mesut, I love you too. Honestly, I love you so much. It scares me sometimes and it hurts to see you with Sophia you know, especially after that day."

He gulped with a look of guilt covering his face. "About that. Sophia isn't who she seems, I wouldn't be jealous if I were you if anything I should be the one jealous if she was around you"

what? "What are you talking about you?" I asked him.

he chuckled lightly as if this was all too funny. "She plays on the other team."

"What?" I was now more confused then ever.

"She doesn't like guys"

Then it clicked. "Ohhh she's a lesbian? Really?" wow. I most definitely did not see that coming. Nice one Mes, very nice.

He nodded smirking. " you were jealous for nothing."

"Still doesn't make sense? You were dating a lesbian?"

"Well let's just say I asked Sergio for some advice on how to know if you liked me, and so he told me to make you jealous but I didn't want to actually use a real girl, so I called Sophia. " he replied.

"You asked Sergio for advice. Sergio? That spells trouble all by itself." I laughed.

Mesut pulled me onto his laps snaking his arms around my waits. "That is true. Remind me to never ask your brother for advice ever again."

"You should already know that yourself. " I ran my hands through his dark hair. "He's Sergio for crying out loud."

"I wasn't thinking at the time." He smiled at me.

"Obviously not." I rolled my eyes.

A pair of fingers furiously moved up and down my fingers furiously, causing me to erupt in laughter. "Are you seriously being sarcastic with me?" Mesut tickled my side causing me to jump and squirm on his lap.

"S-stop s-seriously. " I balled my hands in my fist and it collided with his abdominal area and he immediately let go of me clutching onto his stomachs and moaning out in pain.

"Ow. The hell Carolina? " Mesut groaned louder.

I shrugged as I watched him. "never tickle me. I used to do that to Sergio all the time when we were little"

"that hurt quit a lot. "

"Well lesson learned Mes."

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I looked at Mesut.

We were laying on his bed, just talking. I was looking up at the ceiling but my view was soon changed by a bush of dark hair going into my eyesight. Mesut had rolled on top of me with a big smirk playing on his lips.

"I know what we should do." He smirked. His hands running up and down my side, sending me millions of butterflies through my stomach and a hell of a chill running through my spine.

"Oh do you? And what should we do Mesut?" A similar smirk formed it's way on my lips.

He did not even reply to my question. His soft german lips brushed gently onto mine. It was sweet and simple. I closed my eyes taking it all in, the slow sweet kiss suddenly turned deep and passionate.

Mesut deepened the kiss, his tongue found my own and they wrestled for dominance in our mouths. I moaned gently as his fingers circled my stomach, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, breaking our kiss for a moment, so I could take all his shirtlessness in. His lips found my neck once more, kissing it and leaving simple bite marks.

I moaned running my hands through his dark hair. I gently pulled on it and a moan escaped his mouth which just turned me on even more. His right hand found it's way to the button of my jeans and he took the opportunity of unbuttoning them and he broke the kiss leaning up only to pull them off with a devilish grin playing across his face.

"You've already lost your pants, there's no use for that shirt" he grabbed my shirt, I raised both my arms up in the air so it would be easier for him to pull it off. I didn't even care if he ripped it. Mind you I'm still in that Sami Khedira jersey.

"I could say the same for you" I licked my lips as my eyes traveled his body. I wanted him so bad right now.

And I was about to have him.

.

.

.

.

"Wake up you lazy bum" I was being awakened by Mesut.

I rolled over to the other side, clinging onto the sheet, refusing to open my eyes. " is it morning already? Mhm give me one more hour"

I heard him sigh, as he continued shaking me. "It's actually the afternoon, you've slept all morning. And you haven't gotten an hour, the boys are coming over in about 30 minutes"

That caused my eyes to fly open. "The boys? Who's the boys?"

"Your brother, Iker, Isco and Xabi. " he answered. With that I got up from his bed. walking towards his bathroom.

For a second I thought Angel would of shown up. But still that's my brother and I need to shower and get out of here. I wrapped Mesut's sheets around me tighter.

"What are you trying to hide from me? It's not like I haven't seen it already, twice matter of fact" my back was faced to him but I can tell he was making his arrogant smirk.

I just decided to ignore him and walk into his bathroom. I got into the hot shower and I washed my body with the soap I left behind while I was residing at his home when he was away.

I even helped myself to Mesut's shampoo and conditioner. I washed rinsed and repeat while carrying a tune to One Direction's story of my life. I don't know how I long I took in the shower but I ended up singing one of Beyonce's entire album.

I grabbed one of Mesut's many towels and wrapped my body with it and I walked out of the bathroom, not before sticking my head out to make sure Mesut wasn't in his room.

I walked inside the big room, I looked for my underwear and I decided on wearing some black leggings and my blue top that was stored in Mesut's closet. I laid my clothes on his bed

"Hey mes, Xabi's in your bathroom so I'm just going to use the one in your room." The door immediately opened and it scared the living day lights out of me that my towel fell off of my body. There standing in front of the door was Iker Casillas.

I was stranded and naked and shocked standing in front of a grown man.

"Wait no" I heard Mesut yell running up stairs. The man whistle as a shocked look also ran across his face as if he wasn't expecting this. Of course he wasn't, who thinks there going to see a naked girl when they are going to the bathroom.

Mesut entered the room also shocked. Everyone was shocked. I was naked for crying out loud.

"Um" Mesut ran towards me hugging me, I guessed he was trying to cover me with his body from the staring guy. "Iker get out of here"

"Lo siento, I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Get out" Mesut order more sternly.

Iker shot me another apologetic look and went out the door. Oh god, Sergio was down stairs.

Mesut went for the door and he locked it. Locking us both in the room, mind you I'm still naked.