Chapter 28.

Aw look how cute my baby looks in that picture 😍 like imagine him texting you while smiling at his phone like that 😍😍😍😍

-Carolina's p.o.v-

I paced back and fourth in the long and narrow hallway splattered with red and white and the big lettering of "Emirates" across the wall. The game ended 15 minutes ago and after I explained Mesut and I's situation to Nicole she insisted that we sneaked backstage around where the teams locker room was. Arsenal managed to grab a victory over their Northern London rivals.

"Nicole we will get caught" I kept telling her, saying I was nervous was an understatement. I was hyperventilating and all this time the two guys had no idea what was really going on. They were too focus in the game to even listen to me a talk to Nicole.

"Chill we're good" Paul wrapped his arms around my shoulder directing me towards a corner. Around the corner was two doors one had "visitors" over it and the other side had "gunners" which clearly meant this was the locker room and the only thing between Mesut and I at the moment was indeed the door.

"Oh my goodness" I muttered to myself. My palms instantly were sweating at the thought. My mind suddenly began hallucinating and I was getting paranoid.

Paul grabbed my shoulders to face him and he cupped my cheeks looking me in my eyes. "Listen to me, we are not going to get caught."

"Ehem"

My eyes diverted away from Paul's to look at the voice that made that sound and about 5 arsenal or I think guys were standing in front of the locker room door, well dressed. Mesut being one of them, as his eyes met mine.

"Are you guys lost?" A guy with light brown sandy hair asked. I instantly blushed as I released myself from Paul's grasp. No one knew how embarrassed I was.

"No of course not." Jon beamed at the players enthusiastically. "We were looking for you guys, we are huge fans"

I looked down at my foot. I was acting like such an idiot, here I was 10 ft away from him and I couldn't even get myself to look at him or say something.

"You could of atleast used the right way to enter backstage like the rest of the fans" a more buffer guy said, his hair was more of a buzzed cut and he spoke with a German accent I recognized from Lena, Sami and of course Mesut.

"I'm sorry." I looked up meeting Mesut's eyes. "I really am, I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"It's okay" the buzz cut hair-do guy answered. "It's really not that big of a deal"

"Actually it is" Mesut spoke looking me directly in the eye. "No need to apologize, actions speak louder than words."

Everyone's eyes were now fix on Mesut. There was a lump on my throat and tears were now forming in my eyes. I didn't know how to respond and I was such an idiot for going along with Nicole's plans on confronting him.

"I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry" my voice was now cracking.

"Carolina it's not that big of a deal" Paul rested his hands behind my back. "We just sneaked in, not robbed a bank"

"Yes Carolina, it's okay" the buzz cut haired guy jumped in.

"Guys, I don't think their talking about that" the brown haired guy said looking between Mesut and I. "I think they know eachother"

"He's right, you know me, Mes and you know that I wouldn't just do that for no reason" I brushed away the little tears that were forming in my eyes. "I'm sorry, but I don't regret going to see Angel because I needed the closure with him so I could finally be with you and only you."

"Oh, things went from 0 to 100 real quick" the buzz cut haired guy said, earning himself a slap behind his head from one of his teammates.

"I don't really want to talk about this infront of everyone." Mesut sighed shaking his head. "Come on, I'm taking you to my house"

-

Aw yay they met finally about time too. #mesrolina or #Cargel though? I kind of prefer Carolina and Angel but idk. Well next episode they finally talk it out yay

-