Chapter 3

I waited for her to get dressed before I actually got up. That didn't mean I didn't watch though. After all, how else would I know when the coast was clear?

Alexis was beyond anything I had ever seen. Although I was young, I had, uh, experience with other female bodies and as far as I could tell, though I was observing from a distance, Alexis treated her body right.

She was cold and standoffish but everything about her body was inviting and warm. I felt like a pervert watching her but she was getting dressed knowing I was a few feet away 'sleeping' so whose fault is that?

She had her back to me, staring into a large mirror as she dropped the towel wrapped around her body. I started at the bottom. Her legs were longer than mine, with coltish thighs and calves that would make a bicyclist jealous. Her torso was long and lean, her abdomen flat. I instantly had thoughts of moving my hands up and down her sides, feeling the taut muscles I knew lay beneath her fair skin. Instead of the immaculate ponytail her hair had been in the night before, it was loose and I could again see just how long it was. Her blonde tresses cascaded down her back, long and wavy, ending midway.

All I wanted was for her to turn around so I could see her eyes.

And just like that it was over. She pulled a pair of silk black panties over her shapely ass and followed that by putting on a matching bra. Next came an oversized, white blouse that hung off her right shoulder, revealing the black bra strap. She put on a pair of tight black jeans and then glanced over at a pair of black, fashionable knee-high boots with slight heels before shrugging.

And then she turned her head to look over at me, or rather, the motionless lump I was under her bed sheets.

I instantly squeezed my eyes shut. Oh please oh please oh please tell me she didn't see me staring at her. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. If she saw me, oh god, that would be too embarrassing.

I didn't hear anything for a while. When my heartbeat finally calmed down and I reopened my eyes she was no longer in the room.

Okay, time to get up.

***

I hesitated before padding down the stairs. "Uh, hello?" I called into the seemingly empty house. The stairs were right in front of the front door, which I didn't even remember walking through last night. I didn't remember much of anything, in fact.

"I'm in here," Alexis called back, her voice floating in from a nearby door at the foot of the stairs.

I trotted over and pushed back the door, entering what appeared to be the coziest kitchen I've ever seen.

Alexis was leaning over the white tiled countertop, a mug of coffee in one hand and the newspaper in the other. It was so cliché I almost forgot I wasn't watching TV.

Those blue eyes lifted from the text to peer at me, but only for a second. It was almost painful how easily they returned to the paper. Clearly I wasn't as stare-worthy as I found the other woman. "Finally, you're awake. I almost forgot how much teenagers sleep."

She gestured to a stool on the opposite end of the counter and so I made my way to it and sat. I looked around once more, eyeing the sparsely decorated but warm kitchen. There were no framed photos of family members. At least, I hadn't seen any yet.

I ran my hand through my hair, difficult considering the lack of showering I had been doing, and then stretched. She was looking at me when I brought my gaze back down again, but the second our eyes met she returned her gaze to the paper. I sighed.