-Instant Messenger-

Harry has just signed on

Harry: anyone online?

Louis: I am, you changed your name!

harry: so did you!

Louis: Touche ;)

harry: it's been ages, i went to London, did any of you talk while i was away?

louis: no i think everyone has been away... i've been on to check but since our first chat nothing has happened, what happened in London?

harry: i went on the london eye, and you know... missed you, sightseeing... saw some family, missed you again, ate food, missed you some more and then came home :)

louis: missed you too Hazza, i don't want to go to school tomorrow. And my mum has this odd look on her face, like she knows something i don't know! it's so frustrating! honestly i want to spill tea on her carpets just to wipe that look off her face!

Harry: oh my god! my mum has had that look too! recon its plotting against your son day?

Liam has just signed on

Liam: oh Harry hey! Zayn has just come home in a real rage, he's been to his dads grave... he's crying real bad

Perrie has just signed on

Perrie: Hey guys! 

Harry: oh god, is it bad? like as bad as the time he... you know... and Liam where have you been all holiday?

Liam: no not that bad... i went to my uncles house, Zayn went to stay with his mum...

Louis: Perrie did you do much?

Perrie: nope, i just had a holiday in my own town... went around sightseeing and stuff... yeah- so you guys know the news yeah?

Harry: What news?

Louis: spill? come on, don't make me sit on you!!!

Niall has just signed on

Niall: Hey!

Liam: WHAT NEWS?!?

Niall: Wht? :s

Perrie: i don't think i'll spill. You'll find out tomorrow, well i'm going to bed ;) night!

Harry: NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE US IN SUSPENCE!

Perrie: oh look at that! i just did ;)