-Harry-

I was walking down the corridor towards the classroom when i was blocked by two girls

'You're harry right?' I nodded 'In this English class'

'Yeah' 

'Don't write a letter in today's lesson' She whispered in my ear and on closer inspection i recognised the girl as someone from my English class. 

'Why?' i asked her

'because i found out that Hall Cross is a pikeys school, really! it's a mess. It's full of druggies, thieves and alcoholics' she said her eyes wide and shining. I honestly thought she was going to explode with excitement with this new information,

'oh ok' i said lamely, i wasn't too sure what to make of it.

'We're probating!' her friend said happily

'Hannah, it's protesting, we're protesting!' She said to her friend,

'apparently they don't know how to read or write' Her friend Hannah piped up, i tried not to laugh, i doubted weather she could do either. the first girl chuckled

'right' i nodded with them

'oh and apparently you need a criminal record to get into the school' i snorted with laughter but turned it into a cough, neither seemed to realise.

'Where did you find this out?' i asked

'my cousin lives near doncaster' Hannah squealed 'Jessica's brothers friend also lives near there' She said

'Really, where?' i asked

'in Manchester!' She said, now i wasn't great at geography but wasn't Manchester quite close to us and therefore about an hour away from Doncaster?...

 'I have to go' i muttered walking around them and into the classroom. i sat down and watched as the two gossips walked in and took a seat near Chris, they were giggling. Chris caught my eye and smirked, cracking his knuckles. I looked away quickly. I wasn't looking at him in the changing room, Zayn and i had been trying to hide Olly's clothes. Chris was just making trouble. 

He was trying to start rumours that i was gay. Which in turn is just gay. plain and simply gay.

'Harry!' Olly called pulling me out of my thoughts as he took a seat in front of me, next to Ed who was playing angry birds.

I raised my eyebrows at Olly who was grinning at me

'Yes?' i asked

'you going to do this pen pal project?' he asked

'Don't know' i shrugged

'fair enough' Olly shrugged turning around as the door opened and Miss Flack walked in.

'Settle down class' She called out, the loud noises in the class tuned down and i watched the door expectantly, Zayn was late and he'd time it just right to interrupt her. 'As you know we are starting our pen-pal project today and-'

She stopped talking as the door opened and Zayn trotted in fixing his clothes and hair, he dropped into the seat next to me

'Knew you'd wait until she was talking' i whispered to him, he shrugged and grinned

'As i was saying' She continued loudly as people had started chatting again, everyone calmed down and looked at her expectantly 'i know many of you don't want to do this, and i have heard the rumours going around. Yes they may be slightly more rough than this school here'

'They're druggies' Hannah called out

'And Alcoholics' Jessica piped up

'Thieves to' Chris added with a smirk. I bet he was a thief.

'Settle down' Miss Flack said sighing 'What should that matter if it's true?'

'they could hunt us down!' Hannah said

'Yes they could be killers there too' Jessica nodded

'Fudgeballs on a shit stick, won't they shut up' I muttered rubbing my temple

'They are certainly not killers' Miss Flack said sternly 'i don't know where you've been hearing this rumours but they are very far fetched' 

'Probably someone paying a mind joke on the dimbo's' Zayn whispered to me and i nodded

'quite easy to as well' I muttered back

'What harm can you get into by simply hand writing to these people, the letters are sent to each school, any private information that you hand out is up to you, and you will have to face consequences for your own mistakes'

There were whispers around the room

'This project counts as coursework' She said firmly, everyone groaned, everyone except Liam and me,

'I hate coursework' Zayn muttered hitting his head onto the table and leaving it there.

Usually i'd agree with him, but this project was so different from the essays we would normally do, in a way i was excited to do something different. But nervous incase they don't like me or what if they don't reply...

'Here is some paper'  Miss flack said handing a piece to each of us, i got a pen out of my bag, once i returned to my desk the paper was in front of me. i looked at it blankly. 

What should i write?

I put pen to paper and let the words flow.

Dear Hall Cross Student, person...Thing?

   Well i'm guessing like most of the people in my class you weren't too happy about all this? as in writing to a stranger and all of that, 

To start i think i'll introduce myself, the things that interest me and such...

I like cats. With their pointy ears and their cute little whiskers and adorable purring and the way they sit on your lap or walk across your homework at night or.... i'm getting carried away, sorry.. I have a cat, she's called Molly. My favorite animal is a Turtle, random but true...

Or my name might have been a better place to start... oops. Well, my name is Harry or Haz to my closest friends, unless i'm in trouble (which is a lot) then i'm Harold.

I love to sing, although not many people know that... I have two friends, well best friends... i have other friends too. Zayn and Liam are both nuts!! but in a good way. Liam acts like he's my dad or something, and Zayn, well he's like an immature older brother. He's always in trouble of some sort and usually drags me into it too.

Cookies!! Yes, i love them!!! I made some yesterday, but Liam says i'm not allowed to cook in his kitchen again. Batter went everywhere and Liam ended up sitting in a full bucket...

My birthday is on the 1st of February...

And family? well i have an older sister called Gemma, and then there's my mum. Her names Anne.

Random facts? 

I can juggle! and... play the kazoo. It's fun.

i can also speak french...

I take really long showers, as  in i can beat my sisters time in there by about an hour or so.

My appearance, well i've got curly hair, it's brown. Green eyes, unusual but cool sometimes. I'm about 6 foot, and an average build. Zayn takes the mickey because i have dimples when i talk, smile or laugh. I can't help it!

anyway, i recon i've bored you enough... You probably didn't even want a letter.

Harry Edward Styles -

Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School-

Cheshire