-Last Letters-

-Last Letters-

Hey Boo,

So guess what? Yeah I’ve had the best school year ever. Know why? We got this new English teacher, at first a joked with my friends telling them she was fit, but it really was a joke. Then she set us a project. It was a Pen-Pal project and I was given you. You’ve made this the best year, so thanks :)

Mum says she can’t wait until you’re her son too. She likes the fact that you can flirt back to her and not run away like Zayn does.

I’m not sure what else to put so I’m going to write a really weird story about a badger and stuff…

One Day whilst out rising his bike, Ronald the badger met Louis.

“Ronald” Said Louis, “I would very much like it if you came back to mine?” Ronald was surprised but agreed quickly jumping off his bike and throwing it into a hedge killing Horace the Mole.

“Of course, Louis” Said Ronald “It would be my pleasure”

“Oh Ronald, save that talk for the bed… You know what, this story sucks.

Twinkle twinkle chavvy prat,

how you look like such a twat,

jeans all gathers round your knees,

hands shoved down them having a squeeze,

Twinkle twinkle chavvy prat,

how you look like such a twat.

Yeah, so I found your marbles yesterday. Only they were all scared and said you didn’t loose them but they ran away, I dropped them in my coffee and now they’re not saying much… do you want them back?

I believe in mooicles, you sexy cow, you sexy cow you… um

So moving swiftly on, I say on my hair brush this morning and it felt like it was massaging my bum, you should try it, it’s nice :)

Have I ever told you that my next door neighbour was a psychic, she came and told me off for putting a ball through her window when I hadn’t even been out, so I got pissed at her and threw a football through her window the next day, amazing right?

I’m bored, I wonder what’s for lunch, oh god I’m turning into Niall, HELLPPPPP

I’m such a unicorn it hurts, I’m so horny all the time like it’s not even fare. Ugh. :)

So my hand is getting tired and I’d much rather be holding you right now so I’m going to stop writing now,

I love you Louis, loads, it’s actually insane

Okay

Love Harry.

HAZZAAAAAAAAAAa

I’m so hyper right now, I bet you can tell because I’m bouncing up and dowwwn on your lap and it’s hard to write, but I will because I’m awesome and you’re sexy and I love you so I’m going to fail at writing a poem for you.

You’re so hot it hurts sometimes,

I swear it should be a crime,

I want to lick your face,