::Goodnight BabyGirl::

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

I turned down Jacob’s street and made my way down it till I stopped in front of his house.

I was about to ring the bell when the gate opened.

Carrie stood by the door with the remote for the gate in her hand and waved at me as I waved back.

I walked through the gate and made my way to the door and into the kitchen to see Carrie inside already.

“Hi Carrie.”

“Hi sweetheart”

“How did you get in here so—“

“Don’t worry about it,” she said handing me two cupcakes “Jacob’s got a little something planned for the two of you today..” she smirked.

I rose an eyebrow at her.

“Go go go!" She said pushing me towards the stairs

I walked up unaware of what was going on but shrugged it off and made my way upstairs and down the hall to Jacob’s room and walked up to his door and knocked on it.

“Come in.”

I walked in and found him sprawled out on his bed with his laptop on top of him and his green overhead beats were on as well..

He looked comfortable. When he saw me he put his headphones down to his neck and put the laptop to the side.

“Hello Mi Amor,” He smiled.

I just shook my head and smiled.

He held out his hands and I put the cupcakes down on his bedside table and I walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug and pulled me onto his bed.

“Jacob stop.” I laughed.

He kissed me all over my face till he finally let me go.

I pushed his head and tried getting up but he pulled me back down onto the bed.

I leaned to the side and took the cupcakes off the bedside table and he was about to take one out my hand but I pushed it in his face.

He laughed and was about to wipe it off his nose but I licked the icing off.

Jacob looked and me and shook his head and smirked and took the other cupcake out my hand and smushed it onto my nose and returned the favour.

I got up off the bed and laughed.

“I think we better stop before we both end up in a sticky situation,”

“True that.” he said getting up off the bed.

He took the beats off and put them on his bed and walked out the room and across to the bathroom and came back in the room with toilet paper and handed me some to wipe off the icing on my nose while he wiped off the rest off his nose.

“Anyway,” he said taking the paper out my hand and throwing it away, “I have a surprise for you, But you need to answer me this one question.”

“Okay..” I said sitting down on hs bed.

“Do you like dancing?”

“I like it yes, Can I dance? Nopee.” I said as I scratched my nose, 

“Anyone can dance Ellanae.”

“Not me.”

"You're just moving your feet,"

"It's not just moving your feet if you're making an ass out of yourself."

He shook his head.

“Just put this on.” he said handing me a blindfold.