::If it wasn't for her::

::A month later::

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

Why is it every time I think Jacob’s the slightest bit nice that he’ll change completely?

It’s been almost an entire month and things just keep getting worse and worse.

I have five scars on my right arm now, and one on my left.

To prevent anyone from seeing them, I keep wearing my same blue aero jacket almost every day to hide the scars.

There are those days when I just wanna pass out cause its so hot since I basically hide underneath the jacket, but nobody needs to start spreading rumors about how I’m emo or whatever,

Cause I’m not.

We all found out Shantalle and Jacob are a thing now, and she seems to be the happiest person alive.

Jacob on the other hand looks like he'd rather be playing football with Shanelle.

Like that would ever happen, 

But a week ago I found out something that’s been driving Jacob’s life downhill.

Daniel’s been transferred back to Golden Stars High school.

You know, Jacob's bully.

Daniel's old crew is back together as well.

When he was gone, Latimore and Twist were just there, 

But now the three of them are always together.

Well, now since Jacob’s being bullied all over again, My life’s been worse.

Jacob's even threatened me one or two times..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall to my next class when I heard a hard thump against the lockers and looked around and saw Jacob being bashed against the lockers.

“Where’s my money Perez!? You’d think after all these years you’d learn something by now!”

This was some freaky Déjà vu, 

I guess Daniel hasn't changed at all.

“Daniel I didn’t get anything today!”

“Man stop lying.”

"I'm not lying!"

Daniel called Twist over who began searching his pockets and pulled out two $20 dollar bills and showed them to Daniel.

He let out a low chuckle that made chills go down my spine.

"Again with the lying, Is that all your good at?" He asked pushing him against the lockers again, "You wanna know what I do with liars?"

Daniel picked Jacob up by his shirt and punched him in his mouth before banging him so hard against the lockers that Jacob was knocked out cold.

He dropped Jacob and he and his crew split and left him there.

I made sure the coast was clear before I ran over to Jacob and tried lifting him up, but then I felt a warm liquid on my hand and when I pulled my hand away, it was covered in blood.

Before, seeing blood would have made me want to pass out, but now. It didn’t bother me..

Why am I always around when Jacob get's hurt?

I feel as if I’m his guardian angel or something.

I ran back to my locker, which wasn't too far away and put my bag in, then I ran back over to Jacob who still had blood oozing out from the back of his head.