::Do You Think I'm A Bad Person?::

::Ellanae's P.O.V::

I woke up in the nurse’s office. I had to blink a couple times till my sight was clearer. I got up slowly… My entire face was in pain… And I had a throbbing headache….

I looked around and saw Ray sitting on a chair closer to the door. I got up off the bed and tried to get up but wobbled around and threw down some of the things on the side of the counter and Ray jumped up and helped me sit back down on the bed and took the ice pack that was placed on a place to the side and put it on my head. 

“You okay?”

I shook my head and it felt like my brain was shaking around so I simply held my head. 

“No…”

“I swear I almost killed him.”

“That’s why your in here?”

“I was in here earlier… Chresanto and Craig backed him up and beat me up and Jacob was just there…I had to bring you in here. Jacob’s an idiot.”

I sighed knowing all Jacob’s been through.

“He’s been through a lot Ray.”

“It doesn’t give him an excuse to make your life miserable!”

“Stop shouting please.”

“Sorry….”

“I’ve taken a lot of shit okay….”

“Well it needs to stop… This can’t go on till we graduate Ella ….and that’s gonna come around sooner or later.”

“I know…”

“The next time he does anything physical to you I am going to get my uncle’s gun and shoot him.”

I looked at him. 

He looked pretty serious.

A couple minutes the bell rang.. Then the last announcements of the day were said.. 

“I was in here all this time?”

“Ellanae he banged you against the door and you were out cold, You've been in here for almost the entire day and I know you don't like your mom worrying so I had to tell the nurse not to call her. She went out for a while so I snuck in during last period.”

“Thanks.” I smiled.

Next thing I know La’shanelle burst through the door. 

“Ellanae!”

“Please stop shouting… My head is just everywhere.”

“Don’t tell me he did this.”

Ray nodded his head. 

Shanelle walked up to me and examined my face. My lip was busted and bruised, as well as swollen… And there was a red swollen bump on the side of my head, But Ray said it wasn't as big as before. 

“Ellanae.. Where hurts?”

“Everywhere.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“Ray what went on?”

“She was off in a day dream… And then jacob called her a bitch…then she was still sort of in her day dream when Jacob picked up a duster and threw it at her.”

Shanelle crossed her arms as she continued listening.

“Then she got up since her lip was busted to go by the nurse… But he stopped her… Then pushed her real hard towards the door that you could hear when her head hit against the door… And I’m assuming it was where he hit her the first time cause she blacked out and that’s where I lost it and went for jacob but his so called bodyguards fought me off. Eventually I stopped and brought her to the nurs—”