::So, Does he have a girlfriend?::

::Monday::

::Ellanae’s P.O.V::

My arm’s still sore…

Ugh.

I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen to see Claire on her phone as usual and my mom was cooking breakfast.

“Oh Ella, You're finally awake." My mom said sounding almost annoyed.

“Yeah, Here I am," I said.

“Could you pass me a plate?” She asked.

I reached out with my bad arm to pick up a plate and dropped it clutching my arm.

It felt as if a whole rush of pain was passing though my arm.

The plate crashing made Claire look up from her phone and my mom run across to me.

“Ella! What’s wrong? Let me see your arm,”

“No, no I’m fine, I just pulled a muscle,”

“In your arm?” Claire asked.

“Yeah, I was playing on the kinect last night and I think I over worked myself.” 

“Oh, Okay. Well put some ice on it.”

“I will.”

My mom put out the rest of our breakfast and I rushed down my food then walked back upstairs and did my whole routine and changed into a white shirt that had a black heart in the middle and a pair of jeans and threw on some blue converse and pulled on my blue Jacket to cover up the scratches.

My head didn’t hurt as much but I still couldn’t put my hair up in one since my head was still slightly sore, so I put on my cookie monster snapback to match my shoes and jacket.

I picked my bag up with my good hand and walked downstairs and told my mom I was walking to school and then walked out and down the street.

I got to school eventually and ran to my locker to get my books for 1st period before he came… 

“Ella!”

Too late. 

“Hi” I croaked. 

Jacob walked over to me with Chresanto and Craig,

Craig was all into his phone though…

“Since we didn’t have time to work on the project this weekend, I’ll be there this Saturday at around one, maybe one thirty-ish.”

“Okay…”

“You got my lunch money?”

“N-no…”

He banged me against the lockers and went through my bag and took out a $20

“This is all?”

“Jacob I barely had anything to eat last week.”

“Did I say you could talk?”

“Jacob man…” Chresanto began.

“Shut up.” 

Chresanto rolled his eyes and looked away. 

“I’ll be back tomorrow and I wanna see at least $25, We clear?”

I nodded.

He chucked before pushing me harder against the lockers, 

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't respond to the damn head nods?!" He spat holding a fist up to my face, "Now let's try that again, Are we clear Ella?”