"Aww! That's so cute! Can I have that one?"

Once I came home, I was immediately attacked by my mother to clean the house.

"Leah, clean the house!" mom barked at me.

"Uh...why?"

"Guests are coming, you dumb child!"

She threw a broom in my hands and ran off to the kitchen to make food.

Ugh...now I have to clean the house. No! Why do guests have to come?!

"I should probably go to your room so I can't be seen," Jungkook said, smirking.

I glared at him. He didn't have to do any work, he was so lucky! Ugh...

"Now drop me off to your room so I can relax after all that shit you pulled today."

I scowled at him. "Excuse me? Shit I pulled?"

"Yeah, like not attending class and stuff. I worked hard making you go back. Now drop me off at your room."

He was acting like some bratty spoilt child. But...I dropped him off anyway. I don't know, I guess I felt indebted to him because he kinda comforted me when I was down.

...

I have finished cleaning the house. There wasn't a lot of dust, thankfully. And I had help. Dad had to clean the house with me too (mom forced him to come out of his study room).

After we finished cleaning the house, mom came out of the kitchen, holding a pot of something that smelt absolutely horrible.

I gagged, while dad drooled. It was mom's vegetable stew, that I hated, and everyone else loved.

"Vegetable stew?!" I said, groaning.

"Vegetable stew..." dad said, drooling.

"Yes, vegetable stew!" my mom announced. She looked over at the dining table and the living room. "I see you've cleaned and arranged everything. Good job. Now, lay the table."

She was about to go back inside the kitchen, when dad stopped her, saying, "Who's coming anyway?"

"My brother Takashi, his wife Emily and their daughter Ari."

I paled, hearing the name Ari. "Don't tell me...it's that brat Ari!"

"Don't call her a brat, Leah!" mom scolded. "You're more of a brat than she is."

My own mother...how could she!

"So mean!" I whined.

"Lay out the table, Leah!" she yelled as she went into the kitchen and slammed the door.

"Well, she said only your name, so..." dad said, smirking.

"You too, John!"

"Ugh."

...

It is official: Ari is a brat. A completely spoilt brat. Who likes to take other people's things.

The moment she came in, she examined our showcase, which had my very beautiful mini-statue of a rabbit, that Sook had gifted me for my fifteenth birthday. She immediately sees the statue, which has "From Sook" engraved on it.

"Ooh, this is so cute!" she said in that childish voice. She turned to her parents, who were talking to mom and dad. Then she turned and saw me, staring at the statue.

Then this little smirk comes on her face. This bitchy, bratty, little smirk. I knew something was gonna happen!

"Aunt Rie! Aunt Rie!" she yelled.