"Mr. World-Wide Handsome?!"

"Bts ?!" Steven repeated. "What's that?!"

"It's...their species," I replied, laughing nervously. "Funny, right?"

"Wow!!" all of my classmates gasped, amazed.

"I know right: wowww!" Wow they actually fell for it.

"And...that's mine," I said, pointing to the other Kookie-like person.

"Really?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. I winked at the other Kookie-like person, and scooped him up and placed him into my other pocket.

"What's all this commotion, kids?!" the teacher, Mr Gunn, boomed, suddenly coming into the room. "And why are kids from other classes here? Why is everyone out of their places?? Go sit in your places!"

The students of this class (which included me) quickly shuffled back to our seats.

"And as for the kids from other classes," he continued. "You will go back to your class."

"Yes, sir," they all chorused, going out of the room in a line so they don't anger Mr Gunn again.

After they went, Mr Gunn started teaching his subject (ugh, History).

...

Once school was over, and I was in the van, I quickly took out Jungkook and the other person.

"So, what is your name?" I asked him. "Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Mr. World-Wide Handsome, aka, Jin, Kim Seokjin," he replied, sparkles around him.

Mr. World-Wide Handsome?!

I raised an eyebrow. "O...Kay. Great. Nice to meet you. I'm Leah."

"Nice to meet you."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I was hungry."

"So...you chomped on Zian's sandwiches?"

"Yeah. That's why I ate Zhen's sandwiches."

"Zian."

"Whatever. You got any food on you?"

"No."

"You're useless. Jungkook, how do you live with this girl?"

Excusez-moi???

Jungkook snickered. "I know right. She never gives me any food too."

Jin let out a gasp. "How could you!"

"She only gives me stuff in bite-sized quantities - not like you, Jin-hyung, who lets me eat how much ever I want!"

That little...!

"That's it, I'm throwing you guys outside," I growled, glaring at them.

"No! Don't!" the both of them chorused, hiding inside my pocket.

Why would they hide in my pocket if they want to escape from me?

"You guys are dumb," I remarked.

"Look who's talking," Jungkook answered.

If this was in front of a crowd, they'd be like "ohhhhhhhhh savageeeeee". Thank goodness it's not in front of one.

"Hey Leah!" Cy's voice sounded through the van.

"Ah, Cy...hey."

"How was your day?" she asked, walking to the back of the van, where I was.

"Umm...fine?" Why is she asking me about my day?

"My day was horrible," she informed, sitting next to me.

Um, hello?? Why are you sitting next to me - you aren't even my friend!

"Oh, I see." I pursed my lips awkwardly. "That...that's horrible."

What the fuck is wrong with you Leah??? Ugh why is this so awkward?!?

"It is," she sighed, her shoulders slumping.

"What happened?"

"I lost something..."

Why is she telling me this again? I don't really care about her.

"Umm...what did you lo - " I began but was interrupted by a small girl from my van.

"Cy! Cy! Let's continue that game of word-building!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay!" Cy replied, smiling suddenly. She was just frowning a minute ago, what the fuck?

"Leah, do you wanna join us?" Cy asked, standing up from the place beside me.

"No thanks," I answered immediately.

"Aw, too bad," she pouted. She turned away from me and went toward the small girl who was now sitting in the front seat, legs waving to-and-fro.

I sighed with relief as soon as she was gone.

Thank goodness. I could barely survive with this atmosphere of awkwardness.

...

"Leah!" I heard my mom call from the kitchen.

"Yes?!!" I yelled.

"Come down for dinner!!"

Oh, it's ready so quickly? I usually have to wait a bit even after I finished my homework.

"LEAH!!!"

"Coming, ma!"

"Leah, bring us back some food too!" Jin reminded.

Hmm...how shall I feed them? Hm...I know! I can just bring them with me and sneak bites of food underneath the table! Perfect!

"Jin, Kookie, you're coming with me to eat," I told them, scooping them up and putting them into the pockets of my pyjamas.

All I could hear was muffled protests from them in reply.

They should stop complaining. After all, I'm giving them food!