"Bite-sized quantities."

"What do you mean I'm not coming with you to dinner?!" Jungkook cried out.

"That's exactly what I mean," I sighed.

"Why not?!"

"Because my mom's there."

"What will she do to me?"

"She'll think you're a toy and throw you away."

"I'll hide!!!"

"Leah! Come down for dinner! There's chicken curry and rice!" my mom called out from the kitchen.

Yummy!!!!

I licked my lips, drooling at the thought of chicken. "Yum, yum."

"Hey! I want chicken curry too!!"

"Chill, Kookie, chill. You'll get some," I said, opening the door of my room. "See ya. Wait here for me."

I went outside and to the dining room.

Hmm, dad isn't here yet. He's probably coming home late.

"Mom, can I eat upstairs in my room?" I asked.

"Why?" she questioned.

"Ummm...I'm watching my favourite show?"

"Okay, okay."

"When will dad be home, though?"

"Hmm, soon, I guess."

"I see..."

I started taking a large amount of the rice and put it on my plate. Then I took some curry and put it on my rice. I took a spoon and went upstairs, taking in the smell of the heavenly food.

I came inside my room and set my plate on my study table.

"Yum!" I heard Jungkook say.

"I know, 'yum'!" I grinned at him.

He flushed. "Don't copy me!"

"Chill, buddy, chill."

I set some curry and rice aside for Jungkook, and began to eat my portion.

"Hey, why'd you give me so less?!"

"Because you're a little guy and you look like you need bite-sized quantities?"

"Just because I'm a little guy, it doesn't mean I need bite-sized quantities!"

"Oh, yes, you do. You'll die if you eat more than your size."

He stayed silent.

I took a bite of my curry rice and groaned in pleasure as I tasted the chicken. "So good~"

I finished chewing my first bite and opened my eyes to see half of my rice missing.

Did I eat it that fast? Wow.

"Yummy! Your mom's cooking sure is delicious!" I heard Jungkook say, rice grains stuck on his cheeks. His portion was much bigger than what I gave him.

Did he just steal from my food? That little brat! How dare he! Anyone who steals my food will pay!

"Oh, Jungkook~?" I fake-grinned.

"Yesh?" he asked innocently.

"You have such a big portion of curry rice. Doesn't a small creature like yourself need bite-sized quantities?"

"No, not really. I just told you I'm an adult, male human. Male adults generally tend to consume more food than female teens, you see? You're actually eating more than you're supposed to."

"Jungkook."

"Yes?"

"You are a small creature, so you need to eat only bite-sized quantities."

"I am an adult male human! I should eat more!"

"Bite-sized quantities!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Leah! Stop shouting!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. "You're making such a big racket!"

Shit.

"Sorry, mom!" I yelled back apologetically.

Jungkook smirked at me and began laughing.

"Shut up, Jungkook!" I whisper-yelled angrily.

"Leah! Stop shouting!" he imitated my mom.

"Ugh!" I huffed, and continued to eat silently.

...

Hey, guys! I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. This chapter was a little longer and, hopefully, funny.

~ ImAntiSocial