"Your classmates are weird."

I stood there, waiting for the bus that never seemed to arrive on time. Jungkook was completely quiet, just observing the world outside the pocket. He looked like a bunny: really adorable.

Finally, my bus came and I climbed on it and took a seat in the front; near the window.

The bus was filled with noise: the guys in higher grades playing games and talking, the girls in higher grades gossiping about the latest band, the small boys simply watching the guys in higher grades talk, and the small girls playing a game of word-building.

I was just sitting there, looking out the window. I didn't talk a lot to the people in the bus in the mornings; I felt too grumpy and tired to talk to them.

"Pssst!" Jungkook whispered from his place in my pocket. "When are we gonna reach school?"

I shrugged.

The bus stopped, and a girl with long brown hair climbed up and sat down next to me.

I groaned inwardly. Great, just what I needed. Her bothering me again.

This girl, right here, is Cy. Ah Cy.

I don't like her. There, I said it. Something about her just gives me the creeps - I seriously don't know why. She's really pretty: soft and silky brown hair, beautiful grey eyes and pale skin. Guys go nuts over her.

But no, she isn't a mean girl. She's very nice and cheerful, actually. She's not a two-faced bitch, nor does she have a resting bitch face. I just don't like her for some reason; I'm sorry.

"Good morning, Leah!" Cy smiled brightly at me.

"Morning," I mumbled out.

"Why so grumpy in the morning? The morning is a time for exercising, being happy! Smile a little, will you?"

Jungkook snorted. I threw him a glare before fake-smiling at Cy. "Um, I'm not really much of a morning person, so..."

"Ah."

She started chatting with two of the younger kids, Carlos and Barkha.

I sighed with relief, before continuing to look outside the window.

"Why so grumpy in the morning, Leah? Smile a little, will you?" Jungkook imitated, amusement clear in his tiny, cute little eyes.

I glowered at him. "Jungkook, shut up before I allow people to poke you with a stick."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh? Why would they poke me with a stick?"

"Because you don't look human. Now shut up."

He stayed silent.

I smiled at him approvingly, him just staring innocently at me.

At last, we reached school.

I entered my class, immediately spotting my best friend, Sook.

"Soooook!!!!" I yelled happily. "I finally got to see you again!"

"Hey Leah," she snickered, used to my loudness.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked. Yesterday Sook had been at home with a bad cold, so she didn't come to school. I missed her.

"Just fine," she replied. "What did I miss?"

Should I tell her about Jungkook?

"I got murdered by a ball."

"About time it happened - I was getting irritated of the ball missing your head and hitting someone else's."

"Hey! Stop being mean!"

"Oh honey, I was speaking the truth; I wasn't being mean." She fake-laughed. "I mean, why would I be mean?"

I rolled my eyes at her, before smacking her on her arm. "Of course you weren't being mean."

Should I tell her about Jungkook or not?!

Ugh, choices, choices.

"Ow!" Sook's cry of pain snapped me out of my thoughts. "What was that for?!"

"Don't give me attitude, girl," I smirked at her.

She looked at me weirdly. "You're weird."

"I know," I nodded, agreeing with her.

"No, really, you're weird."

"And you just realised that?"

"..."

"Sook, by now you should get used to Leah's weirdness," Sam, one of my classmates, told her, shaking his head. "You're her best friend."

Sook rolled her eyes. "Shut up."

I finally set my bag on my table and sat down in my seat. I looked at Jungkook from the corner of my eye. He was just sitting there, looking around at the chaos in my class.

Finally, he looked at me, an 'I'm so done' expression on his face. "Your classmates are weird."

I laughed, "I know."

"Leah, who are you talking to?" Steven asked me.

"Uhhhh..." I laughed nervously. "My friend?"

"There's no one next to you."

"...uhhh...myself?"

"You're weird."

I hung my head down in shame.

Hey, I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!

I glared at Steven, "Hey, I'm - "

He was gone.

Ugh, why do I come up with comebacks a long time after they insult me????

Jungkook stared at me. "You're weird."

Ouch.

Shit - tell that insult fast, Leah! You idiot!

"Hey, I'm not weird, I'm limited edition!" I poured at Jungkook.

He stared at me, before smirking evilly. "You copycat."

Ouch.