"For the last time, I'm an adult human!"

"A-Ah! S-Sorry!" I flushed, my phone almost falling out of my hands. I caught it just barely...otherwise it'd break.

"You're so clumsy," he commented rudely. "Like Namjoon-hyung."

What's a Namjoon? Is he person? Is he even male? What's hyung? And how dare he call me clumsy! For such a cute face, he sure is being a jerk. I brought him into my house, gave him shelter from the cold weather, the people who'd poke him with sticks and the scientists who'd experiment on him!

If it wasn't for me, he'd still be in the rain, freezing to death!

I glared at him, "Be a little nice to me, will you? I sheltered you from the cold weather outside!"

"I didn't ask you to!" he glared back. He blushed slightly, before speaking again, "W-well, now that you've already brought me in your house, give me proper food and a bed! I-I'll go away tomorrow, okay?!"

What a brat...but I can't say no to that cute face, can I? Ugh...

"It's not time for dinner yet, so I can't give you food now," I replied.

He scowled cutely. "But - "

"I need to finish my homework too," I added.

"Oh, come on! Give me some food!"

"Trust me, little guy, I want food too, but I need to finish my homework first...you wouldn't know though, would you? You've never even gone to school."

"And how do you know that?" he narrowed his eyes.

"Listen, kid," I sighed. "What even are you? How old are you? Are you like a dwarf or something? Are you an e - "

"Stop, huge lady!" he made the hand motion for stop. "I'm human! I'm an adult human who is male!"

He sure doesn't look like an adult.

"...are you sure about that? I can believe that you're male, but...adult? Really?"

"Yahhh! For the last time, I'm an adult human! I've said it once and I will repeat it again until you get it into your head!"

"Are you sure you're an adult? Or a human?"

"Yah, what is wrong with you?! Do you have a mental illness? Hearing problem?!"

"Stop being so rude, shorty! I don't have a mental illness, nor do I have a hearing problem!"

"Jiminie-hyung's the one you should call a shorty!"

"What, or who, is 'Jiminie-hyung'? And I don't even know him!"

"..."

He remained silent, before speaking, a tint of pink on his cheeks. "...d-do your homework so I can get something t-to eat!"

He turned away from me, pouting.

Shit, that's cute.

"W-What are you staring at?! Do your homework!"

Welp, better finish my homework so that we both can get food and a good night's rest.