I Guess We Were In Love?

Your pov,
Do I love her or do I just feel comfortable? Ok some back story little I promise.

We dated back in middle school and a little in high school but now that we are both 23? Why do we usually meet like this

Camila💖- let me know when you are outside

Here I am again coming to pick up Camila at 1 in the morning just to "hang"

When Camila and I dated we never really did anything physical cause well we were just kids and we didn't really care about sex we just...liked each other a lot? I mean I feel I was in love with her for sure but her..I don't know after high school we stopped talking and well we would meet up only if our best friend Lauren invited both of us out and it was never weird but I can notice Lauren always reminded us when we dated maybe she was high as fuck or we was drunk but I never tried anything with Camila i was always nervous to act on it when I knew I wanted to sleep with her but she was my friend....

You- I'm outside boo

I sighed putting my phone down, I haven't seen her in 4 months now and she's been looking so fucking good on instagram but I can't do anything because we usually meet every 4-6 months to catch up and when I try to pull a move she says she's not ready for a relationship and I just play it off and say "same"...but I want her to be mine now...

I look over and see her happily coming into the car "wow new car? Look at you" she teased putting her hands on her lap I chuckled looking down "nah I been have it the last we saw each other" she smiled looking away with a raised brow "really I don't remember maybe I was little drunk" I chuckled slightly smelling the alcohol on her too.

"What were you doing before ?" I asked moving the car to drive "oh I was out with the girls Taylor was celebrating her boyfriend birthday" I nodded listening to her, usually for our meet ups she's drunk or high and I come and then I just buy us some beers and park up by the lake in our town "what were you doing ?" She asked grabbing my arm I smiled slightly looking over to her then back to the road "nothing at home I was about to smoke and knock out" she smiled leaning back I stopped to a red light "awh and you came to see me instead" I turn to her and see that smirk "yeh cause I wanted to come see you" she smiled leaning closer and we hear a beep I shook my head and start driving pulling up the music.

"Awh we were so cute together" Camila added taking a drink of her beer I smiled feeling the alcohol and weed hitting me I looked over to her and she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair her plump lips showing off a little cleavage "what if we stayed together?" I hear her say I look back up and she was already looking at me "I don't know...probably with our first kid" she laughed placing her beer down leaning over "you imagine a mini me or you running around?" I smirked looking away from her taking a sip of my beer and back to her nodding yes she looked down to my lips and I looked at hers and she bit down "what if we kissed right now?" She whispered over the music I looked back up and see her still looking at my lips I sighed leaning closer but stop before our lips touched,

"I don't think I'll be able to stop kissing you if we do" she smiled pulling me in I felt my breath went away our lips moved in sync I place my hand on her lap gripping her and she leaned closer pulling me closer but the steering wheel wouldn't let me get closer I sighed pulling away slightly she bit down on my lip gripping the back of my neck "I want you" she mumbled I felt my heart fall I can't I can't we aren't in the right mind.

She has never said those words to me, we kissed before on our little meet ups but it's been a whole year after the last time we kissed on a meet up "do you really?" I pulled away and she started kissing down my neck she nodded sucking down I groan trying to pull away, I moved my seat back I fell back she sighed climbing over she groaned unbuttoning my pants i couldn't move is this really gonna happen what the fuck what the fuck!!!