Date? Pt2

Camila's pov,
I stood by the kids books watching Y/n and her now girlfriend Veronica talking and laughing I couldn't help the slightly frown on my face,

"Stop stalking the girl already you got a mans" Lauren added standing beside me "I'm not stalking her" Lauren laughed rolling her eyes "she looks happy huh" I sighed seeing Y/n beautiful smile I groan looking away when I noticed they were leaning into each for a kiss,

"I'm going to head to the back" Lauren laughed just adding an okay, I got to the back room and took a seat on one of the boxes, it's been a month since Y/n started dating that Veronica girl and everyday I see them together hurts even more, I'm trying my best to be happy for her but how can I if I know I like her back, I was too stupid to accept it. I could've been the one to make her smile we could've been together right now I would've been the one stealing kisses from her, Why was I so stupid.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked up and see Y/n and I quickly nodded I had tears going down my cheeks "ye-yeah I'm fine" I mumbled whipping my face "Are you sure cami" she added coming closer to me but I stood up moving away "Yeah I was just thinking about my family their off visiting my grandparents kinda miss them" I laugh lightly trying to change the subject.

"Oh okay well Lauren told me you were in here and I wanted to know if you wanna go grab lunch" she smiled, wasn't she going with her girlfriend that's why Ve was here? "What about Veronica? Isn't that why she was here" she laughed nodding crossing her arms "yeah but I told her I wanted to hang with you we haven't really hanged out in a while except for work but you know" I felt my heart flutter she picked me rather then her girlfriend,

"Oh um sure but isn't Lauren heading to lunch?" y/n smirked coming over and grabbing a hold of my hand making me nervous for a second "I gave her a 20 so she can get her lunch later" I smiled letting her lead me out the store.

"Mm yes I been wanting a burger" Y/n smiled taking a seat in front of me ready to eat but she waited for me to take my seat, "you never get tired of your regular salad?" She laughed I shook my head no and took a drink of my smoothie "no not really but sometimes I'll get something else" she smiled and offered me a bite of her burger "no it's okay" I laughed she smirked waving her sandwich "you know you want a bite"

I took a bite of my food and she pouted "fine enjoy your dry food" I laughed seeing her beautiful smile once again. At least our friendship isn't ever going to change.

We were heading back to the store and I couldn't stop laughing when ever I'm with y/n I'm never not smiling, "if I didn't like Lauren so much I would've left her ass at the theater" I laughed walking and Lauren quickly started heading to the door,

"Well I'm out bitches have fun at this boring place" she added with her bag "we close today Lauren" Y/n added and Lauren groan "fuck how did I forget" she took off her bag and through onto Y/n's arms "Fine I'll be back after lunch" we both rolled our eyes and head inside.
~~~
"Yeah I just locked up" Y/n was on the phone with her girlfriend and I couldn't have been more irritated in my life "Sure baby I'll buy the pizza and you just keep your cute butt home" I cringed slightly gripping my fist..whatever, Y/n offered to walk me home so we were heading to my place and she was still on the phone like hang up already you two are gonna see each other in a few,

Lauren really didn't want to close today so I offered to take her spot it gave me more time to be with Y/n and i was leaving an hour before closing so it wasn't much of a differences.

She laughed blushing slightly I sighed grabbing her arm and wrapping it around my shoulder she looked at me and smile I wrapped my arms around her waist and continued the walk "ok I'll see you in a few bye" finally took long enough, "Are you cold Cami?" She laughed pulling me slightly closer.