Christmas Eve

Will's point of view:
     I woke up with a yawn as I looked around Stella's bed. She was curled up tightly at my side with her arms and legs thrown on my body but I didn't mind. She mumbled in her sleep and I smiled as I gently moved her wild hair from her face.
    I rarely woke up with or before her as she has been trying to catch up with work she missed over the time she was in the hospital. She only recently finished all her work and has actually relaxed a little over break.
   I looked to my left and out the window to see the blinding white lights of falling and freshly fallen snow. I smiled as I missed the cold of home, and Stella, but mostly Stella. I looked back towards her and kissed her forehead lightly which made her smile in her sleep before her eyes fluttered open.
   I smiled when her gorgeous haze eyes opened and sparkled as she looked at me. I smiled softly back and said "Good morning gorgeous." Stella laughed and gently detangled herself from me as she stretched. She sat up and ran her hand through her messy hair. She was wearing one of my overly large shirts but she also showed her small grey sleep shorts that was making my imagination run all to wild as I looked back up at her face.
Stella hadn't caught me looking but turned and smiled at me softly. I smiled and sat up before grabbing her waist. She squealed when I pulled her back over to me. I chuckled as she was adorably blushing as she looked down at me. I flipped us both over which caused her to laugh and squeal. She looked up at me with a smile and I laughed before I kissed her cheek and her neck before moving down.
She pushed forward so we both sat up but didn't separate a kiss she had captured from me. She moved to fully sit on my lap and I smiled as she leaned down and kissed. It wasn't soft like our first kisses but more heated. She ran her fingers up my neck and through my hair and I shivered. Her hair was a curtain around us as she moved on my lap. Her hands felt good on me as she kissed me and I didn't want her to leave.
Stella pulled back and I looked at her surprised before she pulled her hands down and whispered "I don't know if I did that right." I smiled as I realized she really hadn't been with a guy. While I knew she hadn't had many boyfriends I thought this beautiful girl had at least some experience. Her inexperience though made me smile and less jealous as their were no other guys who had been with her.
I softly stroked her cheek and she smiled leaning into my hand before I said "You were doing fine." Stella blushed and she looked away before I said "Merry Christmas Eve." She looked over at me surprised as if she hadn't expected the date before I leaned in softly. I was aiming for her cheek but she turned back and kissed me fully. I pulled back slightly surprised but she didn't seem to notice before I leaned back on the bed. Stella smiled into our kiss before her hands ran up my collarbone and to my neck. I smiled as I wrapped my hands around her waist before I heard a knock on the door.
She sighed softly before she said "Will, I got to get up." I gave her a look when I picked my head up and she laughed before she sat up. I really didn't want to move but she sat up and I had to. She smiled as she climbed out of bed. I gave her a disgruntled look before she leaned back. I laughed after she gave me a kiss as she said "We will return to this subject some other time."
She moved towards the door and I watched her walk before I mentally slapped myself. She wouldn't like me checking out her ass while she walked around. I got off the bed with a groan and stretched before I heard Stella open the door and someone rush in excitedly. Stella laughed and I walked to the open door way.
Hope was dancing around with a large bag in hand she had to carry over her head before she said "It fits like a glove and it's so soft and sexy I think Jason will love it." Stella nodded and showered Hope with compliments before I said "Hmm guessing I can't see." Both girls jumped in surprise before she covered the bag and said "Nope sorry. Weddings in five days and I still want it to be a surprise when I walk down the aisle." I gave her a look and said "And me seeing the dress will prevent you from doing so?" Hope nodded as she said "Yep, your Jason's best friend and best man at the wedding. You wouldn't lie to him if he asked you what it looked like." She finally took note of what I was wearing, or what little as I only had on a shirt and boxers. While Stella was used to my scars as I was to her's, Hope showed sadness and such a gentle expression that I almost turned around to grab a shirt as she made me feel pitted.
She tilted her head slightly before she smiled and looked away. I was confused at her actions as her facial expression changed so quickly before she said "I just was dropping off Stella's dress and to tell her the time we are getting out hair and nails done. She is allowing me the chance to hide my dress here so Jason can't peak which is why it's up here."
I nodded as I looked at Stella. She was blushing but was making coffee for Hope and I while a tea for herself. Hope shot Stella a question and Stella turned quickly to answer before going back to her tea. I saw Hope pick up her dress bag and another bag and carry it to the spare room before I walked over to Stella.
She was making her tea with sugar before I wrapped my arms around her waist. Stella smiled and looked up at me. I kissed her cheek and she took a sip of tea before she turned. She faced me with a smile before I said "Can I look at the dresses when she leaves?" Stella looked startled before she said "No." I gave her a aghast look even if I expected it before she said "The dress looks beautiful, both do. I want you to wait and see how they look on us." I groaned as she was going to make me wait before she said "Don't complain, you still get to do a drawing this week of me." I was confused before it clicked and I instantly felt a little proud of her confidence before Hope came back out.
She gave Stella a hug and I went to go get my sketchbook. I was rummaging around in my bag before I finally came upon my sketchbook. I heard Hope say presents and turned to walk back out now curious. I stood in the doorway as Hope and Stella discussed something in the small kitchen before Hope saw me and said "I'm sure he'll love it. You don't need to worry about him." Stella nodded but she shrugged before Hope gave her a quick hug before moving towards the door. Stella watched her leave and she waved goodbye at me and her before closing the door.
      I walked up behind Stella after Hope left and she jumped startled before she asked "How long where you listening?" I looked up as I teased her before I said "long enough to hear you say something about presents." Stella blushed and I smiled as I wrapped my hands around her waist before she said "You didn't hear what I got you, did you?" I looked down at her as she looked up nervously before I shook my head. She blushed and looked away before I tried to look at her face. She pulled away and laughed when I tried to hold on before I flipped us around. She was laughing wildly as I plopped her on the counter. She grabbed her tea and took a sip to try and cover her blushing cheeks before I asked "Ok what about presents."
   She looked away before she sighed and said "I might have got you a few things for Christmas even if I didn't know you were coming. Hope asked me about it a few days ago when we were shopping because I bought you another thing I saw." I blinked a few times surprised as my family didn't really celebrate Christmas and the few times we did my mom only got me a present for me to enjoy inside a hospital.
    Stella cheeks got brighter and she down but I relaxed as I had gotten her, a few things at least from my travels. I gently traced her flamed cheeks before I said "Why are you embarrassed?" She laughed and looked up before she said "I didn't want to make you feel obligated to get me anything but I still wanted to surprise you with mine. I am embarrassed you caught me." I smiled and gently walked in between her legs. I kissed her on the lips quickly before I said "Your adorable. I got you some things from my travels and I didn't worry about it but of course you did."
    She laughed but continued to hide before she smiled now and looked up. I was surprised at her sudden switch in moods before she said "Now I can put them under the tree finally." She pulled away from my side towards the spare room and I laughed before I flipped through the sketchbook I had in my hand. I found a blank page as I heard footsteps and looked up.
   My jaw dropped as Stella was trying to balance several items in wrapping paper in her arms and I walked forward quickly to catch one falling. Stella smiled at me as she stumbled before I asked "What did you do?" She smiled as she set some under the tree before she said "I bought gifts." I gave her a look before she blushed and said "I've been given a few more checks than I thought I was going to receive for my app so I thought to get a few more gifts."
    I gave her a annoyed look as she knew I was rich enough to spoil her but she knew my opinion that she should just save her money not spend it on me. She just stuck her tongue out at me as she put the gifts she had in her hand under the tree.