Chapter 5

I was panicked I didn't know how too cook. Who would teach me to cook in less than 4 days? I thought and thought about it until I thought maybe K would know someone who knew how to cook. I grabbed my cell phone and texted K and said "Hey, do you know anyone who can cook?". It was less than 5 minutes and my phone vibrated on the table. "Um... Yea! I can cook!" She replied. "REALLY!" I replied to her. "Yea! I cook dinner at my house all the time. Oh, and why do you need someone that can cook?" She texted back. "Well, um..." I text back. "Well, WHAT?!?" She texts. I laughed and said " I met this guy on the way home his name is Ash and he asked if I would come over to his house Friday night but I have to cook. He told me to cook because I told him I could cook but I really can't. HELP ME!!" She texts back immediately "Wait wait, do you mean Ash, Ash Osborn?! The star football player!!!" My heart sank into my stomach. "HE'S THE STAR FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!!" I text back. "Yes!!" She replies. I text her our whole conversation we had on the way to my house, including the part when he said it was really cute when I blush. She said she would come over immediately and start teaching me to cook, and she did.

"DING-DONG!!" The doorbell rang and I ran to answer it and it was K. My parents weren't home and they wouldn't be for several hours. We ran to the kitchen and got started. First of all the main thing I learned very quickly is that I'm terrible at cooking. Finally after an hour or two I got the hang of it and was doing pretty good. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8:30 pm. I screamed and said "You have to help me clean up! My parent will be here in 1 hour!" We both rushed and got everything clean in time . It was 9:25 pm and I pushed K out the back door and told her to go home and that I would see her tomorrow. she ran out the door and I ran upstairs and slowly fell asleep to the sound of my parents screaming at each other down stairs.