Chapter 3

K looks at me and asks "What happened you have Pepsi all over you?" I look towards the ground and reply "Some mean girl out by the fight outside dumped her pop all over me". "Oh, you mean Ashley?" She said. "Yea I guess" I say. "Yea she's a real jerk, all the guys think she is Miss. Perfect though" K says. I chuckle and K hands me some extra clothes she had with her. She gave me skinny jeans and a Marvel crop top. I go into a stall and change. I walk towards the mirror to fix my hair. I take it out of its braid and re-braid it into a normal braid this time. I turned to K and asked "Do I look ok?" She giggles and says "You look fine now come in I gotta get to class!" She grabs my wrist and pulls me down the hall.

My first 3 periods were ok, but it's school nothing is great. I walk to the lunch room to find an open seat next to K and she is smiling gesturing for me to come sit next to her. I smile and run over and sit beside her. "So, how were you first 3 periods?" She asks me. "Eh, they were ok"I giggle. We spend the rest of lunch time together talking about girl stuff and other things like that. After lunch I wave to K and she waved back and I walk to 4th period.

The rest of the day went about the same as the first 3 periods did. It was over with though, at least for today it was. I stopped to talk to K for a while then started walking home. As I walk I usually get so lost in thought that I don't pay attention to everything else around me. So, of course I tripped on a crack in the side walk. Right before I hit the ground someone grabbed me and spun me around. I don't know who he was but he was perfect. His eyes were dark brown, his hair was black, he had dark skin, and a sharp jaw line. He was so strong too, I could feel it in his hands, but he was gentle at the same time. He stood me up straight and chuckled a little and said "Are you ok?" I nodded and blushed a little and said "Yea, I'm fine". He was wearing a t-shirt that he had cut the sleeves off of and khaki shorts that came down just below his knees. He had on old high-tops that looked a little worn out to me. I turned away and said "Thank you, for catching me" and started to walk off, but he ran up to me and said "I never got you name". I turned to him and smiled and said "Silvia" he smiled and looked away then back at me and said "I'm Ash".