Chapter 1

" BEEEEEP! BEEEEP! " my alarm clock went off, just like it always does at 7:00 am every morning. It was a Monday and man do I hate Mondays. Just to top off the sweet Monday feeling it was also my first day at my new school. I moved schools because my parents didn't like the way that my old school waxed the floors or something like that, I really don't know. My parents are such big germ freaks that if I forget to wash up before dinner I have to immediately wash up, wash my hands 3 times, and brush my teeth 3 times. It's ridiculous I know, but if I don't listen I get hit, hard. I have a scar on my back from when my dad threw me into the glass table in my living room. I'm sure you can guess how that turned out. Anyway I got up and got ready for my first day. I washed my face, only put on a little mascara, put on light blue, ripped, high waist shorts, and a white short sleeve lace top. I combed my hair and put it in a fishtail braid, it ran down my left shoulder. My hair was really long and it was a light brown. It was naturally straight so I kinda liked that. I put on my old high top converse that were almost wore out. They had dirt and mud on them and we're falling apart, but I really liked them so I still wore them. I ran down the stairs, ate a piece of toast for breakfast, grabbed my bag, and started to walk towards the school.

The school is only about 3 blocks down the road so it isn't too much trouble for me to walk. My parents won't call the school and tell them I need to ride the bus or they won't take me to school so I really don't have any other choice. I'm just a freshman so I can't drive myself, I like walking though I get some time to think to myself for a while. With my life I really need some free time to think to myself. Even if it is only 10 minutes. After my walk I finally got to the school. I start to walk up the steps to get to the front door and I start hearing a group of people yelling around the back of the school " FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! " and of course my first reaction was to walk towards the yelling. And as it does in every other book or movie it doesn't turn out so well...