Chapter 8

The day finally ended and I was on my way to my locker to collect everything I needed to go home, when I found Ash leaning against my locker with a smirk on his face. I smiled shyly and continued walking closer to my locker. I reached to try and open my locker and pulled but he held it shut so I couldn't get in it. I looked at him and crossed my arms pretending to be mad. He smiled, laughed and said "Only because your so adorable when you pout" and moved so I could get in. I raised my chin high and said confidently, and stupidly "thank you very much!" Then I smiled and laughed. I grabbed my things and we headed towards his car. "So what movie do you want to watch?" He asks. "I don't know what movies do you have?" I reply. He tells me all the movies he has as he drives to his house and we both end up agreeing on a some movie that he says is romantic but also violent and "cool". We watch the movie and eat some pop corn that he made for us. After the movie was over it was really late. So before I go out the door he quickly grabs my wrist and says "why don't you just stay the night, I don't want you walking home in this cold. I would drive you but I'm not allowed to drive in the dark". I look at him and say "no really it's fine I'll just walk home". He lets go of my wrist and turns and shoves the front door shut and locks it. "No I can't let you do that" he says and shows me up stairs.