Chapter-7 He hates me

~You pushed her away when she didn't want to be away from you that's what broke her heart ~

I give out a tired groan crashing on the couch. "So how was your first day at school princess?"

Xander appears with a bag of Doritos and a huge bottle of milk in his hand. "Cazzone! It looks like you're sipping cum!"

Comes Elizus voice I give out a roar of laughter and clutch my stomach ,Xander pukes all the milk in front of him and curses nonchalantly.

"Now it looks like you just cummed." I say in a duh -tone elizus gives out a chuckle ,while Xander only growls in annoyance.

"Vaffanculo!" Xander snaps passing us one of his deadliest glares then storms outside.

Me and Elizus give each other a look before busting in a fits of laughter,"Serves this dick right for what stunt he pulled out in the morning."

He mumbles before fixing his gaze upon me, "Princess how was your day?"

"Don't call me princess!" I scowl rolling my eyes, "That's childish."

"Oh come on! Princess." He sticks his tongue out.

"Whatever,"

"As to school it went fine." I stress out the word fine, Elizus narrows his eyes curiously before jumping on the couch sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"It's not that people weren't nice or anything they were really friendly -"

Elizus mutters something under his breath so low but I still catch it,"To you only."

I dismiss the confusion building inside by what he said but I still carry on.

Will ask him later.

"Elizus erm my friend Elisa told me something today -" I start awkwardly he ushers me to continue.

"Is it true when you graduate from high school boys sort off claim you ?"

His eyes slightly widens by the sudden question but he regains his expression back to normal.

"Yes it's true in mafia world we claim girls as our own but only one your not allowed to have mistresses and whores whatever you call that shit and young girls and boys studying in highschool can have fun but are not allowed to get emotionally attached" He explains in a rough voice.

"You mean you can't have girlfriends or boyfriends,not get emotionally attached- wait-"

"That's bullshit !that makes no sense how come I never heard off this before?" I quip while huffing.

Elizus gives out a heavy sigh. "It's hard to explain our world is really different from outside." He states blankly.

I play with my fingers which are currently settled on my lap."So have you chosen - the girl of your dreams?" I blurt out stupidly.

His experience turns cold as his fist clenches."Yeah I have," He smirks blankly making me narrow my eyes at him His lips curls upwards noticing my confused expression."She's not mature yet."

I give out a gasp knowing where he's going with this conversation."Oh my God!How old is she!?"

He chuckles nervously, "I saw her there in the park eating a bar of chocolate crying hysterically and oh lily the moment I saw her crying I was a goner I wanted to kill whoever caused her pain I went to her but obviously she flinched away from me she was soo scared so innocent so pure the moment our eyes connected I knew she was mine-fúck! She had to be mine." I mentally aww listening to Elizus rambling about,'his mysterious little girl'