Want to read on right now?

Hi there!

First things first: 

I value my Wattpad readers, and I want to reassure you that all of the Children of the May stories will be serialised here for free, right through to the end of the story. My aim is to keep going at the rate of a chapter a week (unless I'm on holiday) up to and including the last chapter of the last story. I'm currently about a year ahead in terms of weekly updates, so that goal seems feasible.

However:

You can read the rest of Ides of the May right now. The e-book is available internationally on Amazon, Smashwords, iTunes and most other major e-book retailers (Google Play coming soon). The Ides of the May e-book also contains a new afterword about how I selected the children, and the first chapter of the next story on the series, Sons of Orkney.

If you would  like to, and can afford to, I would be so grateful if you would buy a copy of Ides or one of the other books (Children of the May, the first book, is available for less than $1US, £1UK and is similarly inexpensive in other currencies). Anything you could contribute would be used to buy some time off work so I can see the series through to its conclusion.

If you can't, or would rather not, that's absolutely fine - I fully appreciate that not everyone is in the position to spare even a small amount of money. But if you'd like to support the series in other ways, then it would be great if you could perhaps vote and comment here on Wattpad, review the stories on Goodreads, Amazon etc., or simply tell your friends that you like the stories, both in real life and on your blogs, tumblrs and other social networks. Anything you can do to support the series is greatly appreciated.

Much love,

SJM